BY SIMILAC

Crystal S.
This formula was great for making a quick bottle in the car or at the store because it was already pre-made and only required filling up the bottle and out was done. I liked to warm the milk a little more than room temp because my children preferred breast milk but they would take this formula if I wasn't available to feed.
Sheila G.
This formula made my son constipated because of the iron in it. I ended up having to get the soy formula. This bottle doesn't last long and once you open it it has to stay refrigerated. I suggest powered formula if you aren't a stay at home mom.
Sarah Y.
Fort Rucker, AL
I used this formula for my son when I couldn't breastfeed and he never had a problem with it and its great for when you are in the car and need to make a quick bottle! Best formula out there!
Cynthia U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best thing when on the go! Love that you can already have the bottles ready in the fridge filled but as long as you use it with in the time your suppose to! That's the only bad thing but if you open a bottle you would be able to use it with in 2 days
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love similac! It worked amazing for both of my babies. I love the ready to go packages because they are so convenient. They are on the expensive side and the serving sizes are not large but for babies under three months or so these are fantastic!
Vanessa C.
I was offered this in the hospital for my daughter; surprisingly she did really well on it, Never any issues, though each child is different I would recommend if the doctor approves
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
This is the only thing I have to my kids I always loved how it was already made never liked the powder kinds. I recommend this and plus too you can get it on wic
Krystle G.
La Feria, TX
Awesome product!! Perfect for that midnight bottle!! No need to mix and get your fingers all covered with that nasty powder when your half asleep! This was my safe haven when my little one had midnight bottles! Loved this product!!!
Lauren D.
I like the convenience of this ready made formula but I think the powder version is much easier. We use this for the baby'sitter. Be careful the ready made stains easier
vanessa c.
My 3 month old has been on this formula since he was 5 weeks old and we haven't had any issues with gas, upset stomach or fussing during a feed. Great formula!
Michelle C.
Does your baby like milk ? Is it a good brand ?
Marisol C.
Is this good for babies who have are anemic?