BY SIMILAC #53 in Formula

Similac advance is a nutritionally complete milk-based iron-fortified infant formula, featuring optigro, an exclusive blend of brain & eye nourishing nutrients for baby s development. Similac advance is designed to support your baby s developing immune system, brain, and eyes, and to help build strong bones.

Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Honestly, this is one of the best formula companies out there! If you sign up for their "strong moms" program they send you coupons (and CONTINUE to send them). Your initial package comes with 2 formula samples and 3 $10 coupons valid for any similac formula. The more you use the coupons, the more they send. My son was born in February and since then, they've EASILY SENT over $100 in coupons. When you're at the register, they run the coupon more like a check. So it is a bit more time consuming than just scanning a coupon, but it is SO worth it. I used Gerber with my first child and they didn't had a program even close to this one. I highly recommend using similac! It is what the hospital started my son on and I am glad they did. Because we've been able to save SO much money from these coupons alone.
Kristen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby love. Had to stop breastfeeding due to a surgery and now my son has been on this for the last month. Would recommend to anyone. A little pricey but it's for a good cause. I will keep buying until my son doesn't need it anymore
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After being unable to breast feed, similac was my go to. My daughter tried other brands and it made her spit up like crazy. We switched and we haven't had an issue! Plus they give you coupons through their rewards program!
Amber J.
tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son was breastfed until my supply dried up when he was 6 months, I then started using this formula and it hasn’t caused any issues with him after switching from breast milk . He is now almost one so our formula days are coming to an end, but this is a very reasonably priced formula! Would recommend!
Amit S.
Great product for our baby, she enjoys this product way better than enfamil and it's much easier on her tummy. I'd recommend this product as it's easier for her to digest and enjoy at the end of the day.
Katrina R.
Essex, MD
With my first child, I used Similac Advanced. My daughter did throw up quite a bit in her first few months? but her doctor just felt like she was a "happy spitter". She gained weight just fine so we didn't worry about it.

I didn't ever have any issues with the powder being clunky or chalky. It always mixed easily and measured out evenly. Plus, Similac is great about sending regular coupons out.
Chelsey P.
Springdale, Pa
After trying my hardest to breastfeed, similac was my next best option. Baby R is gaining weight and growing on track. Target has the best deals and often offer gift cards for multiple purchases. Fed babies are the best babies
Rachel D.
78240
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great product. I had to use this brand of formula as a supplement in the first days to my baby. My baby didn't even notice since it is one of the brand that closest represent real breast milk.
Rachel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best formula ever!! My baby loves it. No spit up or tummy issues and the company is great. They answered questions I had when I called and sent me coupons in the mail.
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only formula my baby drinks. I've never had any problems with it. it mixes well with cereals and baby food and keeps my daughter satisfied.