Similac Advance Ready To Feed Newborn Infant Formula Bottles, 2 Fl oz. uploaded by LaShara D.

BY SIMILAC ADVANCE #12 in Formula

Complete nutrition for your baby's first year. Similac has earlyshield to support your baby's developing immune system, brain and eyes, and strong bones. Designed to be closer to breast milk, similac has a unique blend of lutein and dha. Lutein and dha support the developing eyes and brain. see more...

• Why do you make it so hard to get new mom kits3 Answers
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
These were provided at the birth center where we stayed with our newborn. He had no problem with this formula. I had to change it due to WIC and now he's on nutramigen. He didn't do well with enfamil infant. But I wish I could of kept him on this.
idette a.
idette a.
The hospital gave these to my son when he was born and sent us home with some to try out, but his little belly couldn't handle this milk he spit up a lot so we had to switch to soy ismoil. The bottles made it easy to use at night
Marina A.
Marina A.
Mega Parent Expert
The hospital gave us these when we had her! For the first week they were good and the right size for her. Now that she's bigger it's just too small but similac is a great brand!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I loved these. Pre-made. Just carry around for just in case. Only good for when they are newborn. My son only used these for maybe a month or so.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the formula they feed babies at the hospital when they are born! I love it even better than the powder!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Perfect for new parents- exactly what they give you to use in the hospital - easy already portioned! Perfect for travel as long as your baby is eating even whole numbers like 2 oz - 4 oz - 6 oz I believe they make larger size portioned bottles for 8 oz but they are great for new parents - makes life a little easier!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I love this formula! My little guy is 12 days old now and this is what they started him on as soon as he was born in the hospital and he had no problems. We tried to switch it up once we got home with a competitors brand, that was a bit cheaper but it seemed to upset his little belly, so we went back to the Similac and no more belly problems. The only reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars is I think they should put more of the nipples in the boxes, you only get one per box. We also have the powder Similac formula, but I admit I am spoiled with these ready to feed versions. It makes life so much easier and I am able to feed my son in a more timely manner with these little bottles, I will definitely recommend these to all new Momma's out there!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Omak, WA
My baby loves these kind of formula . She had no huge spit ups or vomiting . She burped more and had less gas and or spit up . This was great for my premie of 34 weeks, I would recommend it to anyone how has a hard time burping your baby.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga
This hospital gave me these to use. my daughter was a formula feed baby. we bought these primarily for on the go while she was up to 4 mos. this product so helped with those late night feedings. we always had them around us. I wish Similac had more coupons available.
Toya H.
Toya H.
We switched to this formula after we had been using the Similac for Supplementation for about 3 months. Which my daughter did good with but then she started spitting up ALOT! So we switched to this one. So far so good. Noticed less spit up in about 3 days. It smells a lot better than the supplementation and isn't as thick. Her poop is still regular too. I'm a happy mama!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Why do you make it so hard to get new mom kits