Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula

Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete milk-based and iron-fortified baby formula featuring OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby's overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development.

• Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete, milk-based formula for your baby's first year with all ingredients carefully selected to meet our high standards
  • NUTRIENTS: Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development

Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligosaccharides, Whey Protein Concentrate; Less Than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Salt, Potassium Hydroxide and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5' Monophosphate).

Active Ingredients: 8224;, M. Alpina Oil

Usage: For Preparation and Use: Use as directed by a doctor. Use by date on bottle. Do not add water. Do not use if band around cap or inner foil seal is damaged.

Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.

1. Shake very well before each use. Remove protective band; twist off and clean cap.
2. Invert cap; press down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn. Remove foil.
3. Pour formula into bottle; attach clean nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Prepare and feed all formula in this container within 3 days after opening.

Storage: Once opened, store quart bottle in refrigerator. Store prepared bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 48 hours. Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse container. Warning: Do not use this container to warm formula. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.

Comparing Advanced to other Similac products? What are your thoughts?
Is this good for babies who have are anemic?
Does your baby like milk ? Is it a good brand ?
Start your review of Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
river falls , WI
Formula is terrible for a baby. I would give no stars if I could. Man made powder not meant for a baby
Waking up during odd hours of the night is already stressful enough especially for new parents. This ready to feed formula was a life saver during the first month of my little ones life. While either my husband or I changed her the other would go to quickly make a bottle using this product. We were happy that it was already there ready to use. Yet the only opinion that matter was her’s. She was always happy and satisfied with her bottles.Similac® Advance® Infant FormulaSimilac Sensitive® Infant FormulaSimilac® Pro-Advance™ Infant FormulaSimilac® Pro-Sensitive™ Infant FormulaSimilac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula
West Babylon, NY
Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Kelsey M.
I love Similac and all their products. My son was preemie and started on Similac® NeoSure® Formula For Premature Babies and moved onto the Similac® Advance® Infant Formula and then Similac® Pro-Advance™ Infant Formula. The neosure was a game changer for my preemie! Only company I've found that makes a great preemie formula! Advance was great until I found the made one with probiotics. That was a win for my constipated little. Then they have the ready to feeds?! This made it a life saver when grandma baby sat because then there was no stress for me it was correctly measured. I almost wish it came in larger sizes! Especially as he started taking 6oz bottles those premades went so quick! Thanks Similac for being awesome!!!
Augusta
This formula gave my son bad gas, but it was super easy to use. All we had to do was pour it into his bottles and feed him or leave it in thr fridge and then heat up the bottles later. It just sucked that you had tp keep it refrigerated after opening it! Otherwise, it's a great idea and makes it easier and faster to feed baby!
Québec
Good for long car journeys or if your planning to spend a whole day out with your baby. This lasted a 12hr drive from Montréal to Washington dc. This is the only brand my daughter would except. She dislikes all the rest. I use the powder version at home because its better value for money.
Great value compared to the individual serving ones. My son needed this as he was a NICU baby and he ate so well and gained his weight back. Although cheaper then the alternative individual ones, it's still pricey and I just wish it were more accessible for lower income families.
Lawrencetown , NS
Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Mckayla T.
My baby Benjamin loves this formula, we use it time to time to help his belly become full i breast feed but time to time he gets little extra hungry and loves this brand. I love how it’s fast and easy to get his bottle ready “ready to feed” and not long to heat up!
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this with my son due to low on formula and this was the next thing on the more affordable side for me. I was able to buy at that time. My son did great with this ready to feed formula. Price was great for me and I do recommend for you mommies to try it out.
Casa grande, AZ
Finding a formula I was comfortable giving my baby was a little hard, I did research on this brand after the hospital had given us some bottles to take home. My son really likes this formula and we haven’t had a problem!!! Thank you Similac for feeding my baby!!!
Muldrow, Ok
These are so convenient when you're in the car or just running errands. Easy to get ready, you shake it and put the nipple on and feed. I would rather it come with a nipple because my nipples don't quite fit so they leak. I enjoy the reduced stress of feeding baby when I'm on the go so these are perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...