New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodSimilac
Similac Advance Ready To Feed Infant Formula

Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula

by Similac

Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete milk-based and iron-fortified baby formula featuring OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby's overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development.

• Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete, milk-based formula for your baby's first year with all ingredients carefully selected to meet our high standards
  • NUTRIENTS: Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development

Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligosaccharides, Whey Protein Concentrate; Less Than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Salt, Potassium Hydroxide and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5' Monophosphate).

Active Ingredients: 8224;, M. Alpina Oil

Usage: For Preparation and Use: Use as directed by a doctor. Use by date on bottle. Do not add water. Do not use if band around cap or inner foil seal is damaged.

Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.

1. Shake very well before each use. Remove protective band; twist off and clean cap.
2. Invert cap; press down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn. Remove foil.
3. Pour formula into bottle; attach clean nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Prepare and feed all formula in this container within 3 days after opening.

Storage: Once opened, store quart bottle in refrigerator. Store prepared bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 48 hours. Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse container. Warning: Do not use this container to warm formula. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.

Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula better than powdered for 3 weeks old ?
Comparing Advanced to other Similac products? What are your thoughts?
Is this good for babies who have are anemic?
Start your review of Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Megan S.
river falls , WI
Formula is terrible for a baby. I would give no stars if I could. Man made powder not meant for a baby
Tram P.
Pleasant Hill, CA
It's very convenient when I didnt have to mix with any water. I litterally pour out, heat up and gave it to my baby.
Kaylee  C.
Melbourne, FL
This is so easy!!! So convenient! And so many different I guess you would call flavors or styles but worth a shot
Yary M.
Buffalo, NY
Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula es muy buena para darle un biberón rápido a nuesttos bebés. Perfecto para llevar a todo lugar y no preocuparte por estar mezclando el polvo con agua. Excelente #baby #babies #bebes #mom #mommy #babyformula #infant #infantformula #similac
Sanskruti R.
Fremont, CA
Life saver. The first few days when I was waiting for my milk, this was recommended by the physician over the powder mix
Laurie B.
Whitby , ON
My baby eats it! Useful in the ready to feed bottle but a little pricey. Definitely use the coupons!
Rebecca T.
Fort Lupton, CO
This is great for long haul travel's. It great to pour and already be mixed when in the car or out and about away from home.
Erica  W.
Finding a formula I was comfortable giving my baby was a little hard, I did research on this brand after the hospital had given us some bottles to take home. My son really likes this formula and we haven’t had a problem!!! Thank you Similac for feeding my baby!!!
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
This product is great for on the go.No water required,which is a great help when on the go.Simply shake and pour into bottle. It’s just that easy. This product has the same quality as the Similac Advanced powder. It is a great value. A must for parents who are on the go.
Adriana P.
Esta es la formula que use con mi primer bebe aor estoy esperando mi segundo y en caso que no pueda dar pecho es la que le dare denuevo me encanta
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rubie L.
Tulsa, OK
il y a 2 ans
Eteja G. il y a 2 ans
I thinks it works the same only thing you have to read how long you can store it . But it’s quicker than using the powered form. Very good when you have to go out somewhere or if you have a doctors appointment for your child like that’s like the easiest way do there milk . I used it for my daughter when she was a baby .