Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaSimilac
Similac Advance Ready To Feed Infant Formula

Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula

Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete milk-based and iron-fortified baby formula featuring OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby's overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development.

• Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete, milk-based formula for your baby's first year with all ingredients carefully selected to meet our high standards
  • NUTRIENTS: Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development

Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligosaccharides, Whey Protein Concentrate; Less Than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Salt, Potassium Hydroxide and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5' Monophosphate).

Active Ingredients: 8224;, M. Alpina Oil

Usage: For Preparation and Use: Use as directed by a doctor. Use by date on bottle. Do not add water. Do not use if band around cap or inner foil seal is damaged.

Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.

1. Shake very well before each use. Remove protective band; twist off and clean cap.
2. Invert cap; press down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn. Remove foil.
3. Pour formula into bottle; attach clean nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Prepare and feed all formula in this container within 3 days after opening.

Storage: Once opened, store quart bottle in refrigerator. Store prepared bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 48 hours. Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse container. Warning: Do not use this container to warm formula. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.

Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula better than powdered for 3 weeks old ?
Comparing Advanced to other Similac products? What are your thoughts?
Is this good for babies who have are anemic?
Start your review of Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
This is so easy!!! So convenient! And so many different I guess you would call flavors or styles but worth a shot
Sanskruti R.
Fremont, CA
Life saver. The first few days when I was waiting for my milk, this was recommended by the physician over the powder mix
Erica W.
Finding a formula I was comfortable giving my baby was a little hard, I did research on this brand after the hospital had given us some bottles to take home. My son really likes this formula and we haven’t had a problem!!! Thank you Similac for feeding my baby!!!
Adriana P.
Esta es la formula que use con mi primer bebe aor estoy esperando mi segundo y en caso que no pueda dar pecho es la que le dare denuevo me encanta
Renee F.
San Antonio, TX
Súper práctica, lista para beber. Aunque el color no me agrada. Nada de Los productos listos para beber tienen un buen color. Son entre amarillo y café y para lavarlos es incómodo.
Kelsey M.
West Babylon, NY
Similac® Advance® Ready To Feed Infant Formula uploaded by Kelsey M.
I love Similac and all their products. My son was preemie and started on Similac NeoSure Infant Formula with Iron, For Babies Born Prematurely 13.1 oz and moved onto the Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula (For Fussiness and Gas) Powder, 1.45 lb and then Similac Pro-Advance Non-GMO Infant Formula with Iron Powder - 23.2oz. The neosure was a game changer for my preemie! Only company I've found that makes a great preemie formula! Advance was great until I found the made one with probiotics. That was a win for my constipated little. Then they have the ready to feeds?! This made it a life saver when grandma baby sat because then there was no stress for me it was correctly measured. I almost wish it came in larger sizes! Especially as he started taking 6oz bottles those premades went so quick! Thanks Similac for being awesome!!!
Michelle M.
Bend, OR
I absolutely love the Similac Advance Ready To Feed Infant Formula. I buy this when I can to have when I need to make a bottle in hurry
Blanca G.
This type of formula is the best. It's super easy to use, I normally use it when I am out of the house. Only when i dont have to time be preparing the bottle. Only thing is you have to keep it in a cold place. If not it could go bad after a while
Juliana P.
maynardville
My son used to have stomach issues and his pediatrician recommended this ready to feed formula he used ready to feed until he was about 6 months now he is still on Similac advance powder formula. But I did love the ready to feed, it’s inexpensive too!
Tabitha M.
Falls, PA
I love the convenience of these. Just shake and add nipple. My son loves these. Now that he's onlder though we are not using them much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rubie L.
Tulsa, OK
il y a 8 mois
Eteja G. il y a 8 mois
I thinks it works the same only thing you have to read how long you can store it . But it’s quicker than using the powered form. Very good when you have to go out somewhere or if you have a doctors appointment for your child like that’s like the easiest way do there milk . I used it for my daughter when she was a baby .