BY SIMILAC ADVANCE

Keep your little one healthy and happy with the similac advance powder, the baby formula of champions. This powerful milk-based formula boasts a unique blend of dha and lutein, critical nutrients for brain and eye development. It also contains earlyshield, which supports your baby s developing immune system, and plenty of calcium to help build strong bones. Developed with breast milk in mind, this awesome powder formula comes in an easy-to-open, re-sealable container. Simply add to water and mix! see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Springdale, Pa
After trying my hardest to breastfeed, similac was my next best option. Baby R is gaining weight and growing on track. Target has the best deals and often offer gift cards for multiple purchases. Fed babies are the best babies
Patty A.
Patty A.
Mountain Home, ID
my son loves this ! he's been drinking it since he's been born . he's never had a problem with it
Amit S.
Amit S.
Great product for our baby, she enjoys this product way better than enfamil and it's much easier on her tummy. I'd recommend this product as it's easier for her to digest and enjoy at the end of the day.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
New Columbia, PA
Loved this formula! My child thrived on it. It comes highly recommended. You should definitely give it a try :)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN
Great product. I had to use this brand of formula as a supplement in the first days to my baby. My baby didn't even notice since it is one of the brand that closest represent real breast milk.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
I really like similac anything else made my baby sick similac also gives out great free samples as well if you want to try it if your unsure!