Similac® Advance® OptiGRO™ Infant Formula with Iron 1.45 lb. Tub uploaded by Kasey m.

BY SIMILAC #54 in Formula

Similac For Supplementation is the first Similac formula designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to supplement. It has more prebiotics than any other Similac formula, along with the same benefits as Similac Advance. Similac For Supplementation... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love Similac brand formula. My pediatrician suggested I supplement, and suggested I start with the Similac ready to go bottles, but also said I could try the sample containers of this and the sensitive formula I got in the mail. My daughter loves it all, and its nice to have a break from breastfeeding!
Kacie S.
Mashpee, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We used Similac for my son for the first year. I liked how they make a type for supplementation while I breastfed, then the complete nutrition, then a toddler version. The place for the scoop n the lid is genius! Beware of the foil seal, though. It will cut your fingers if you don't open it perfectly.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally do not have any kids but my sister in law lives with me and she uses this stuff i also have used it when i have baby'sat the little ones and well they love it and so does she and the container is very great
Torri I.
Great formula! And I love this container. I save it and reuse it. I empty my smaller similac cans into this container because I love that it has a place for the scoop!
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
Used Similac until my son was almost 2. We are currently expecting our second child and plan to use this product again. It's the best supplement.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
My son LOVES this brand. (Mostly because it's the only one he drinks lol) I love the container very much as well as the lid. :-)
Adrianna L.
I did like the container and the scoop but my baby just couldn't handle this formula! He did do good on another type of similac.
Rachel D.
78240
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby loved this. I had to supplement and he did not notice the difference between this and regular breastmilk.
Michelle A.
We supplement my daughter with this. Similac is the best! We've used nothing else since she's been born.
Kimberly O.
Perrysburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this. I use it to supplement when I can't give my LO breastmilk. Similac offers a lot of coupons