BY SIMILAC

• اينئللاؤتيلا ؤالاش نيستؤلاصتيلاؤ متي1 Answers
Tabatha C.
Harts, WV
I used these with my little girl. I really like how easy it was compared to the powder. Also with the powder we had problems with her being able to have bowel moments, with the ready to feed we did not.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
I thought this was a great alternative to when I wasn't able to breast feed. The ready to feed bottles were perfect for the diaper bag.
Brittney V.
I tried this with my first baby. She loved. It. Her Dr agreed it was best for her. And I've been told from others also.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Milk Based Infant Formula With Iron , my baby loved it !!!! i recommended to anyone with babies .
anabel l.
Bronx, NY
I like these product my baby really likes it si ce day one and still uses it very good
nana d.