BY SIMILAC #1 in Baby Formula

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

• My first baby was breastfed, never used formula. Now I am...8 Answers
  • wow I love all of you influenster thank you very much all...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues with diaper rash after switching to...2 Answers
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I breastfeed and have supplemented with similac advance for all four of my children. My babies have all preferred similac over other formulas, and did not suffer from any gastro issues like gas, constipation or reflux from the formula. Overall, I have been pleased. If you sign up on Similac’s web site, they will send you “checks” or coupons for $ off. I prefer the ready to feed version, although I usually buy the powder for cost effectiveness. I find that when I shake the powder there are a LOT of bubbles/foam and so you need to make sure you have a good bottle that will let out the excess air for baby. I also like the sturdy packaging for the powder version, as it has a nice clip for the measuring scoop. I don’t like digging my fingers into the powder if it can be avoided. I usually buy the ready to feed bottles for when we are traveling or I will be out for a long while. It’s just easier.
Kristin S.
Odem, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This formula is the only kind we have fed my daughter from day one. She has never had any type of issues on it and has refused other brands if we have been in a pinch. The packaging is nice and the scoop holder is definitely a plus so you don’t have to dig it out.
Kayla A.
Leesville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
We tried this formula on a scavenger hunt for the perfect kind for our baby girl. She had a lot of tummy issues and unfortunately it didn’t work out with this brand but it’s really good. Doesn’t clump up when you’re making the bottle but it is costly to buy.
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
It’s an okayish formula. I mean my baby falls under the average weight which is fine withe since I wouldn’t want her to get any artificial growth hormones but still I still wish it was more healthier. Also, it’s a lil pricy for what we get.
Heatherr N.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
We Started Using It From The Very Beginning Because That's What The Hospital Recommended And Have Been So Happy. Baby Loves It. No Digestion Issues. No Gas. Container Is Well Up, Given Amount For The Price Is Great And Affordable.
Brittany S.
Sweet home, OR
Great formula for the little ones. I couldn’t breastfeed and this was wonderful to substitute for.

Doesn’t make my baby puke. Doesn’t have gas. No skin sensitivity. Has iron and other well needed vitamins for the little one
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
We love Similac! It was provided to us in the hospital and our baby took right to it. We had some other formula companies send us samples and she did not like them. The price is not bad either so we are very happy with it.
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
I give my baby a formula bottle at night before bed to fill her up for longer and help her sleep through the night. She has had no issues switching between formula and breastmilk. Fairly affordable as well!
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Very well, my daughter spits up quite a bit with it but not too bad. She doesn’t seem to mind it and still gets very full she just gets a lots of gas afterwards even with the colic bottles to reduce air.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I love Similac advanced baby formula. I have tried pretty much all of the Similac powder formula and this is the one that my son picked and liked the most. As you can see we stock up lol my breastmilk pretty much stopped producing at around the 2nd-3rd month and I needed some help and this is what we turned to and haven't been let down since!
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but know that eventually will have to probably use formula. I have heard of this product in passing but don't know anything about it. Is there a better product or is this the best? How is the price?
Denise R.
If a baby using this formula spits up after almost every feeding does it mean I should talk to the doctor about switching her formula
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Does it really matter which formula you use? I'm a month out from my due date and would like to start buying some to have in advance
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
My first baby was breastfed, never used formula. Now I am planning on doing both! Is this good product? Similac® Advance® Infant Formula
Esperanza C.
Does anyone know if this would make my baby constipated? We've gone through so many formulas.