BY SIMILAC #1 in Baby Formula

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

• My first baby was breastfed, never used formula. Now I am...8 Answers
  • wow I love all of you influenster thank you very much all...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues with diaper rash after switching to...2 Answers
Rochelle R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
We I've never been a fan of using formula for my child let alone my first born child I always wanted to do breastfeeding but I had trouble a whole lot of trouble so I ended up having to do formula cuz at the end of the day my baby need to eat. So we chose the brand Similac using their Similac Advance Complete Nutrition for your baby's first year. I actually did use Enfamil in the beginning and had to switch different and smells cuz she's very sensitive. Always throwing up everything and surprisingly we just switched to the basics Similac Advance and all of that went away so I'd highly recommend Similac Advance if you're going to bottle feed your baby. Great product haven't had any issues she's been using it for the past 7 months. I love giving my baby a product that is no artificial growth hormones. And I love that it has brain nourishing Eye Health and growth and development aspects in this formula. With DHA lutein in vitamin E. This is a great product I recommend it to all moms. Especially when you're on your budget this product is great quality for the price.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I breastfeed and have supplemented with similac advance for all four of my children. My babies have all preferred similac over other formulas, and did not suffer from any gastro issues like gas, constipation or reflux from the formula. Overall, I have been pleased. If you sign up on Similac’s web site, they will send you “checks” or coupons for $ off. I prefer the ready to feed version, although I usually buy the powder for cost effectiveness. I find that when I shake the powder there are a LOT of bubbles/foam and so you need to make sure you have a good bottle that will let out the excess air for baby. I also like the sturdy packaging for the powder version, as it has a nice clip for the measuring scoop. I don’t like digging my fingers into the powder if it can be avoided. I usually buy the ready to feed bottles for when we are traveling or I will be out for a long while. It’s just easier.
Carla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I been giving my baby this formula since she was 3 days old. I give her the can product from advance formula. She drinks it really well. Haven't really had complaints. Only she does produces alot of gas and poops about 2 times a day sometimes only 1 but there hasnt been much constipation
Ventura G.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the formula that I’ve been using since I stopped breast feeding and my daughter has taken well to it. She has yet to get constipated or be too gassy. It was important for me to have her lactose based formula because I didn’t want her to be sensitive to milk products.
Kristin S.
Odem, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This formula is the only kind we have fed my daughter from day one. She has never had any type of issues on it and has refused other brands if we have been in a pinch. The packaging is nice and the scoop holder is definitely a plus so you don’t have to dig it out.
Kayla A.
Lexington, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
We tried this formula on a scavenger hunt for the perfect kind for our baby girl. She had a lot of tummy issues and unfortunately it didn’t work out with this brand but it’s really good. Doesn’t clump up when you’re making the bottle but it is costly to buy.
I have trust in this formula. I have use it for all 4 of my children. They have never have any problem with the similac advance formula! My babys have love it would not want to try any other formula. It did met my expectations! I would recommend it to others
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
It’s an okayish formula. I mean my baby falls under the average weight which is fine withe since I wouldn’t want her to get any artificial growth hormones but still I still wish it was more healthier. Also, it’s a lil pricy for what we get.
Pamm L.
Niota, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t necessarily like nor dislike this product that was the first kind of formula my son tried and it made him spit up and throw up a lot and the doctor switched him to Similac Pro Sensitive and he doesn’t have that problem anymore.
Heatherr N.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
We Started Using It From The Very Beginning Because That's What The Hospital Recommended And Have Been So Happy. Baby Loves It. No Digestion Issues. No Gas. Container Is Well Up, Given Amount For The Price Is Great And Affordable.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but know that eventually will have to probably use formula. I have heard of this product in passing but don't know anything about it. Is there a better product or is this the best? How is the price?
Denise R.
If a baby using this formula spits up after almost every feeding does it mean I should talk to the doctor about switching her formula
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Does it really matter which formula you use? I'm a month out from my due date and would like to start buying some to have in advance
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
My first baby was breastfed, never used formula. Now I am planning on doing both! Is this good product? Similac® Advance® Infant Formula
Esperanza C.
Does anyone know if this would make my baby constipated? We've gone through so many formulas.