BY SIMILAC #3 in Baby Formula

Has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).

Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I breastfeed and have supplemented with similac advance for all four of my children. My babies have all preferred similac over other formulas, and did not suffer from any gastro issues like gas, constipation or reflux from the formula. Overall, I have been pleased. If you sign up on Similac’s web site, they will send you “checks” or coupons for $ off. I prefer the ready to feed version, although I usually buy the powder for cost effectiveness. I find that when I shake the powder there are a LOT of bubbles/foam and so you need to make sure you have a good bottle that will let out the excess air for baby. I also like the sturdy packaging for the powder version, as it has a nice clip for the measuring scoop. I don’t like digging my fingers into the powder if it can be avoided. I usually buy the ready to feed bottles for when we are traveling or I will be out for a long while. It’s just easier.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I love Similac advanced baby formula. I have tried pretty much all of the Similac powder formula and this is the one that my son picked and liked the most. As you can see we stock up lol my breastmilk pretty much stopped producing at around the 2nd-3rd month and I needed some help and this is what we turned to and haven't been let down since!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love this formula this formula takes care of everything it's all in one it's the baby's first year and the Similac Advance has the complete for his development you know and it gives them the vitamins and nutrients the brain power for the formula and it's pretty good for Miller and I will give this time and time again to my babies
Brenda G.
My first child liked this formula, my second one didn't tho...anyways packaging is not great, the spoon is inside the can & it gets messy I instead bought Enfamil™ Gentlease® Milk-Based Formula for Fussiness Gas and Crying Powder Enfamil has better packaging & it's better in my opinion.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I normally use the Similac PRO Advance but when we can't swing the extra money for it the pediatrician said we can us the original advance formula. This size is nice for traveling or just when you need to stretch formula for a couple days until pay day. Little one doesn't seem to mind it.
Michelle e.
Richmond, CA
Got this formula from hospital when my daughter was born I was not so convinced this would work for her but this formula is great she gets no colic like my first born compared to Enfamil™ PREMIUM Infant Formula Powder it is not as thick or expensive !
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Purchased at: Target
This is our go to formula! I love this container specifically, it travels well, no accidents. My 9 month old has been drinking this since he was a newborn, and it hasn’t failed us yet. Don’t forget to sign up for similar strong moms!! You get checks towards your purchases which makes it even more affordable!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
My son been on this formula since he was born and he just now getting off of it he is one now. But during the time he was on it my baby liked it and it wasnt harsh on his little tummy its pricey but all milks are these day so im not complaining. I would definitely recommend to other parents
Arielle M.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
I rather Similac advance over any baby formula. I wish I would have used this for all my kids. When I put my youngest son on this formula it didn't cause him any type of throwing up or acid reflux which runs in my family and all my other kids has those issues when it came to formula. It was such a relief to find a formula that didn't cause all those issues like others formula did. I recommend to anyone that is looking to supplement from breast milk or are going to formula feed their newborn or infant.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
I was a little worried about how my little guy qould take to different formula. I started off with this brand and that's what I have kept him on. He likes it and never had any issues with tummy upset or anything.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but know that eventually will have to probably use formula. I have heard of this product in passing but don't know anything about it. Is there a better product or is this the best? How is the price?
Denise R.
If a baby using this formula spits up after almost every feeding does it mean I should talk to the doctor about switching her formula
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
My first baby was breastfed, never used formula. Now I am planning on doing both! Is this good product? Similac® Advance® Infant Formula
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Does it really matter which formula you use? I'm a month out from my due date and would like to start buying some to have in advance
Esperanza C.
Does anyone know if this would make my baby constipated? We've gone through so many formulas.