BY SIMILAC #86 in Formula

Similac Advance Infant Formula Concentrated Liquid Closer than ever to breast milk From Birth - 12 months Complete nutrition for your baby's first year Features OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of important ingredients found in breast milk Has DHA, Lutein,... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite milk formula for babies . But the can i buy is around 15 bucks each that's the downside
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
My son is currently on this brand of formula. It is super easy to use and doesn't clump like other brands I've used in the past.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Winnetka, CA
At first, I wasn't sure what type of formula to buy for my 4 month old and so i decided to buy Similac infant first. I was afraid my son wouldn't like it but after his first try, he drank his bottle like a champ! Yes, he does lay out gas but its not that smelly with Similac. I then tried Enfamil but it was too much for the baby. He couldn't stop laying farts which stank! Also, pooped a lot more with Enfamil. But on the contrary, Similac seemed more comfortable for my baby.