Similac Advance Baby Formula

by Similac

#5 in Baby Formula

NULL

Does your baby like this formula?
Is this good for babies with upset tummies?
Does anyone else find this product has an unappealing smell to it?
Start your review of Similac Advance Baby Formula!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,331 reviews
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by Tonilynn R.
My granddaughter uses this baby formula and so far she has had no problems with this formula. I like the fact that no artificial growth hormones are in this powder. The price is ok can sometimes be expensive at certain stores. I will continue to purchase this for my granddaughter and do recommend this product.
Rocio M.
Laredo, TX
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by Rocio M.
excellent formula since my baby was born I bought him this and never changed the formula never tried to give him another one just this one and it is good it has not hurt
Carm H.
Marrero, LA
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by Carm H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not have the possibility to breastfeed my daughter, I have used this formula for her feeding and it has been very good for her.
Hannah H.
Hendersonville, TN
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by Hannah H.
We have been using this formula for several months now and we have never had a problem with this kind.
alicia N.
pawtucket
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by alicia N.
Purchased at: CVS
I started similac with my toddler girl, she never had problem with it and know I’m giving it to my new baby 👶 and it’s working so definitely I don’t have any problem using similac advanced.
Leah H.
New London, CT
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by Leah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a new mother, my baby is 4 weeks old today and this is the formula he takes since he was born because I breastfeed him and he also formulates and it has really been a blessing, my baby has never had colic, diarrhea, or constipation Thank God for that I highly recommend it!
Daniela M.
Garland, TX
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by Daniela M.
Omg have you look in my room I really love this formula for one of my twin's she really love this formula and as you can see I have a lot of them and different sizes too!! I want to thank to similac and their brand I would recommend this product to a family member
Iris E.
Lynn, MA
Similac Advance Baby Formula uploaded by Iris E.
I recently started feeding my baby with baby Formula i was exclusively Breastfeeding and i though it was going to be really hard to do the transition but i was wrong because my son seems to enjoy his Formula
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula (For Fussiness and Gas) Powder, 1.45 lb. I bought this Formula alot when my kids were younger. This was one of the only formulas my kids to handle on their stomachs. It is a great substitute if you can't breastfeed, but I didn't like the smell that well.
Kizzy B.
Carrollton, TX
I started out breastfeeding and it ended :( I started out on Similac Advance but it started to make her gassy and she was spitting up most of the milk. She also had trouble with her movements being watery. But i know that every baby is different but now she is ok with the sensitive kind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...