BY SIMI

Robin G.
Charleston, SC
Simi Russian River Chardonnay Wine is a go-to favorite of mine. I am a Chardonnay girl and I find this one to be easy to drink and the price is reasonable, too. I will continue to buy it to enjoy at home as well serve at dinner parties and other occasions.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The Russian River Valley produces beautifully crisp and fruity wines. Simi puts that all together with their wines, adding nice buttery oak accents and the perfect acidity. I always have this wine on hand. A great value for the quality.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I don't usually drink white wine but when I do this is one of the few I look for. It's a wonderful white wine to drink chilled while sitting on the porch relaxing.
michelle b.
Pasco, WA
I love the taste of this drink. It doesn't taste cheap what so ever. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a bitter taste to it.
Mital P.
This is a complex Chardonnay that doesn't have the bitterness of a cheap wine. It's a delicious wine with fish or chicken dishes.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
This stuff is sort of nasty. It is too dry for my likings. I would rather have a white wine instead
carmen d.
Inglewood, CA
Pretty dry and not my favorite. But if you're not into sweet wine, you might be into this one.
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
So crisp and smooth. I'm a huge fan of Chardonnay any day of the week! Especially Monday :)
Kenda C.
Saint Pauls, NC
Love thsi brand ,it is so tasty and i normall get some when we have company over
Marissa V.
Very tasty, doesn't taste cheap and never gives me a hang over lol :))))))))))
Asia D.