BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWineSimi
Reserve Russian River Valley Chardonnay

SIMI Reserve Russian River Valley Chardonnay

by Simi

SIMI Reserve Russian River Valley Chardonnay White Wine is a California wine with tropical fruit and exotic spicy flavors and aromas. It pairs well with seared scallops, halibut or lobster bisque.

Is this strong?
Start your review of SIMI Reserve Russian River Valley Chardonnay!
Robin G.
Charleston, SC
Simi Russian River Chardonnay Wine is a go-to favorite of mine. I am a Chardonnay girl and I find this one to be easy to drink and the price is reasonable, too. I will continue to buy it to enjoy at home as well serve at dinner parties and other occasions.
Emily L.
Chicago
not my favorite but not horrible I do not love wine so I might be a bad person to review this but it was decent
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The Russian River Valley produces beautifully crisp and fruity wines. Simi puts that all together with their wines, adding nice buttery oak accents and the perfect acidity. I always have this wine on hand. A great value for the quality.
carmen D.
Inglewood, CA
Pretty dry and not my favorite. But if you're not into sweet wine, you might be into this one.
Kayli P.
Garland, TX
This is of my favorite cheaper, middle shelf wines. I love the creamy notes of this californian chardonnay.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Bought this product and it actually tasted better than I thought it would. It was decently priced and I would definitely recommend it
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
This stuff is sort of nasty. It is too dry for my likings. I would rather have a white wine instead
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
So crisp and smooth. I'm a huge fan of Chardonnay any day of the week! Especially Monday :)
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I don't usually drink white wine but when I do this is one of the few I look for. It's a wonderful white wine to drink chilled while sitting on the porch relaxing.
michelle B.
Pasco, WA
I love the taste of this drink. It doesn't taste cheap what so ever. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a bitter taste to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...