Simi Cabernet Sauvignon Wine

Simi Cabernet Sauvignon Wine: Compelling flavors of cassis, blackberry, and plum Black pepper, cedar, and clove keep this dark and somewhat brooding wine from being too serious Small amounts of Malbec and Petit Verdot are blended to accentuate additional red and black fruit flavors Subtle hints of spices and herbs see more...

• Have you tried other Simi wine? Are others as wonderful as the cab?4 Answers
North Augusta, SC
This is my new favorite wine! It is hard to find at times, which makes me want it more! It usually cost $15-20/bottle, and it's worth every penny!
Alethea D.
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
Foodie Expert
It's hard to go wrong with a cab. This one isn't my favorite, but it's not bad with dinner.
Alex M.
Alex M.
This is my favorite Cab. A friend introduced me to it without telling me anything about it. When I tasted this I could tell it wasn't in the class that I normally drink. It is smooth and goes well with a good steak. You really get what you pay for with this one. Would drink it everyday if I could afford it.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this wine. Whenever I have wine with the girls this is always on the menu. reminds me. I need to get another bottle soon
North Augusta, SC
Have you tried other Simi wine? Are others as wonderful as the cab?