HealthWellnessSimethicone
Tablets 80 Mg Mint 100 Ea

Simethicone Tablets 80 Mg Mint 100 Ea

by Simethicone

INDICATIONS: Simethicone 80 Mg Mint Tablets provide relieves bloating, pressure and discomfort of gas. Relieves bloating, pressure and discomfort of gas which can be caused by certain foods or air swallowing.

Does anyone know if you can purchase this product at Walmart and how much it costs?
I need this product to get rid of my Gassy stomach I have gas all the time it just lodges in my stomach wondering if Simethicone would help
Start your review of Simethicone Tablets 80 Mg Mint 100 Ea!
Evanne H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Skip gas-x they over charge for it and this is the same medication for less than a $1 - it should be illegal to charge so much more
Laura J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Occasional gas is an unfortunate part of life. When taking Simethicone Tablets 80 Mg Mint 100 Ea.it doesn't have to stick around for long. I always have a bottle of these both in my car and in my medicine cabinet.
Areeba G.