BY SILVERSTONE

Energize the kitchen for fresh, healthy cooking with the colorful silverstone ceramic cxi nonstick 12-piece cookware set. Silverstone ceramic is a pleasure to cook with because it features pfoa-, ptfe- and cadmium-free ceramic nonstick in distinctive white. The bold, bright cooking surface is ideal for everything from the simplest dishes to special-occasion favorites, thanks to the exceptional food release and nonstick performance. And two sturdy nylon cooking tools, perfect for the ceramic nonstick surfaces, are included. Sturdy aluminum construction delivers fast, even heating from pan base to rim, and the covered pieces ... see more...

• I love the color but sometimes they look pretty ...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these dishwasher safe & are they pretty easy to keep clean & ...3 Answers
  • Can I please get this as a vox box? my pots and pans are destroye...2 Answers
paris c.
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
The colors of this cookware set is something you don't see every day and that was the first thing that made me buy them! but the quality tops all!
great product for cooking!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Posen, IL
Foodie Expert
My mother in law has these and I just love going over and cooking in them nothing really sticks and they are easy to clean
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Omg the color is so nice my mother have this product and she said this product is very nice mu mother use this all the day
Erica M.
Erica M.
Foodie Expert
These are great.. kinda remind me of my Racheal Ray pots and pans... they both do the same great job :)
Valarie A.
Valarie A.
Tampa, FL
It's great product I have this one but in black . Great price and easy to wash great for non stick cooking
kayla m.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Foodie Expert
Are these dishwasher safe & are they pretty easy to keep clean & scratch proof?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Can I please get this as a vox box? my pots and pans are destroyed and no amount of tlc can fix them :( I need a new set big time.
MARQUITA J.
MARQUITA J.
Foodie Expert
I love the color but sometimes they look pretty but dot cook well or the handle start break easily,how is the durable of these pans and do they give even cooking?