Silver Swan Special Soy Sauce, 34 Ounce

Soy sauce particularly good for cooking and marinates. Used in many restaurants.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silver Swan Special Soy Sauce, 34 Ounce!
2 years ago
Silver Swan Special Soy Sauce, 34 Ounce uploaded by Hanna L.
When adding Asian Flare our family always uses Silver Swan Soy Sauce. For my lettuce wraps after I sautéed meat (I prefer ground pork), ginger, garlic and onions, I add Siver Swan Soy Sauce 1 tablespoon and a teaspoon of vinegar then continue to cook. I add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, peanuts, carrots and any other veggie I have. Garnish with fresh cilantro! Yum Kids love my wraps!
5 months agoElkridge, MD
Silver Swan Special Soy Sauce, 34 Ounce uploaded by Rica K.
Purchased at: Target
Ohhhh If are a filipino you will definitely familiar of this! this is our own soy sauce pride. I feel like using this while cooking and marinating makes my foods taste so much better!
3 years agoSanta Maria, CA
This is the best soy sauce ever. It tastes great and it is so delicious. I Love it's overall robust flavor. This product satisfies the soy sauce need in any recipe. I would recommend you go out and get some. So very good and worth the price
3 years agoMountain City, TN
I purchase our soy sauce in large containers. I love making Asian foods so soy sauce goes very quickly as an ingredient as well as a condiment. Silver Swan tastes very good. It is my go to brand not only because of taste but also because the value is unbelievable. We keep multiple containers in our pantry and will not go without it!
a year agoClearwater, FL
Silver Swan Special Soy Sauce, 34 Ounce uploaded by Shellamae C.
I'm Filipino and for me this is the best soy sauce for my dishes and people love my cooking's whenever I use this.