(silver Solstice) - Barry M Cosmetics Barry M Cosmetics Tri Baked Highlighter

(silver Solstice) - Barry M Cosmetics Barry M Cosmetics Tri Baked Highlighter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (silver Solstice) - Barry M Cosmetics Barry M Cosmetics Tri Baked Highlighter!
How would you rate this product?
Saamya W.
Sydney
(silver Solstice) - Barry M Cosmetics Barry M Cosmetics Tri Baked Highlighter uploaded by Saamya W.
I regret buying this product,literally waste of money.Not a highlighter but a product for kids I would say.
kyle S.
Stockholm
(silver Solstice) - Barry M Cosmetics Barry M Cosmetics Tri Baked Highlighter uploaded by kyle S.
Barry M Tri-blend highlighter silver solstice The shade is beautiful, but the shimmer makes it a little difficult for me to apply without shedding and fall out, which has made me only use it a few times when I've wanted some extra flair. I'd reccomend it if you're more experienced with shimmery highlighters!

Looking for your answer?