Skip Hop

Silver Lining Cloud Rattle...
158 Reviews
5 / 5
Amazing toy my baby loves it. It’s easy to snap on things like the car set. It’s soft and isn’t dangerous for the little ones.
5 / 5
This moon rattle was well received by my little. She loves the balls and rattle noises. It also attaches well to her car seat. She also loves chewing on the rings or using them to shake it like crazy!😂
5 / 5
I didn’t receive this in this kit, but I have purchased this before for my youngest and we moved it. The beads rattle and the rings are great as teethers. You can clip it on to things which makes it perfect for on the go too.
5 / 5
We loved how well this can attach to just about anything and it is the perfect size for little hands. The little balls inside the clear tube are fun for the little ones to look at and shake around and the teething attachment is perfect for teething kiddos. Definitely a good baby toy to have on hand.
5 / 5
This toy was wonderful during travel! We hook this on her stroller and it kept her busy. I love that it has a teething toy at the end as well as the rings to play with. The rattle helps with keeping her interested as well. Love the workmanship
5 / 5
How cute is this little guy? I’m obsessed with it! Love that it clips on to anything, making it impossible for to lose! This little moon knocks other little clip one out of the park- those extra teething rings are perfect for my little guy!
5 / 5
This toy is adorable and well made. I really like how it has the soft cushy crescent moon. With the rattle having colorful little beads in it. Following the little teething cloud and the fun colored hoops for baby to teeth on. This is a great on the go stroller toy or car seat toy. My little guy is passed teething. But he loves to shake this and pull at the loops. And he likes to also hug the little crescent moon. Definitely a win even for a 19-month-old.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Unfortunately I can't can't give this baby you an actual review because I never received this in my voxbox :( like many other it looks like some items may have gotten mixed up.
5 / 5
This is a cute rattle I love it so much. You can hang it anywhere. it is a great product for your babies brain development. It is bite friendly too for teething babies.
5 / 5
My son love the sound that this toy makes ! It keep him entertained for a good while.