Carter's

Silver Lining Cloud Jitter...
355 Reviews
5 / 5
Perfect for baby to play own there own. Stuffed that much comfortable so baby can hold. Long lasting toys as they are washable. Safe for the baby no risk of falling on baby and damaging their body. Easy to hold and play.
5 / 5
I bought this as part of a baby shower gift and was told that the baby really enjoys it! The baby interacts with it, reaches for it, smiles at it! There are no small parts that can be swallowed which is huge when it comes to safety!
5 / 5
This is great for my little one. Lots of space. This company makes everything with so much work. You can tell because the product is easy to use and easy to clean. Love it for my little one.
5 / 5
I like this cloud toy, it’s super cute! My baby likes to play with it in stroller and just at home. It has a good quality. This toy is soft and safe for kids.
5 / 5
Keychain with cute, simple patterns. is a suitable gift for little girls to decorate and increase their femininity at a low price. The material is simple, light and detailed
5 / 5
So cute, keeps baby entertained and pulls baby’s attention. The sound and movement is top quality. I can move it from carseat to stroller to swing super durable and safe.
5 / 5
My 3.5-month-old LOVES this! We hang it from her play mat bar or her stroller. She is fascinated by it. Very cute and good quality with crinkle, rattle, jitter functions and sweet colors/weather theme. Highly recommend.
5 / 5
My daughter loved this around 8 months old. I would hold the top and she would hold the cloud when I pulled so she could feel it vibrate. She could play with it all day. Fun toy and holds up. Have it packed up for the next kid. I have almost all of the silver lining collection and couldn't be happier.
5 / 5
I accidentally clicked on this one, I never had it or bought it but I have seen it and it’s super cute but I think my baby would’ve got bored after awhile.
5 / 5
Bought this for my Bestfriend for her baby shower and it is so cute and great quality! She loved it! Very cute and good quality with crinkle, rattle, jitter functions and sweet colors/weather theme. Highly recommend.