BY SILVER HILLS BAKERY

Find Bread And Rolls at Target.com! Silver Hills Squirrelly Sprouted Grain Bread see more...

Lindsay S.
I have to go to Target to find this bread. It is awesome. It is made of all whole grains and 0 sugar. I love to toast it and spread avocado on it. Or my homemade jam. It is a good, whole food bread. I asked my nutritionist and she was for it. So I buy it whenever I can find it!
Erika G.
I love this bread! Its so good✋✋ and even though i dont like grain bread i still eat this one!
Cheryl M.
Toronto, ON
I never hopped on board the 'sprouted grain' breads until a few months ago. I'm wondering why I never tried them sooner. If you're looking to up your fibre intake, try the Squirrelly bread. -- Calories: 110, Fiber: 5g, Fat: 2g, Protein: 6g -- Those are great macros. It's great if you're a vegan or just can't have dairy (like myself). It's made in a nut-free facility, so if you have an allergy, you can try this bread! It's very yummy.
Jordana M.
This is a perfect healthy choice! Sandwiches taste 10x better and feel 100% healthier than the generic sliced bread brand. It holds up really well in the freezer. It's great in toast form or as is! While it can be pricy ($4 or $5 a loaf), I find it worth every penny!
Maude R.
Ste Foy, QC
I really love this bread, its super healthy and full of sprouted goodness ;) It is vegan too, which im very greatful for.
Shannon A.
Victoria , BC
This is the best bread. It is so tasty and has lots of good ingredients. Healthy and tasty is the best combination.