BY SILVER HILLS BAKERY #82 in Bread

Find Bread And Rolls at Target.com! Silver Hills Squirrelly Sprouted Grain Bread see more...

Lindsay S.
I have to go to Target to find this bread. It is awesome. It is made of all whole grains and 0 sugar. I love to toast it and spread avocado on it. Or my homemade jam. It is a good, whole food bread. I asked my nutritionist and she was for it. So I buy it whenever I can find it!
Erika G.
I love this bread! Its so good✋✋ and even though i dont like grain bread i still eat this one!
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, ON
I never hopped on board the 'sprouted grain' breads until a few months ago. I'm wondering why I never tried them sooner. If you're looking to up your fibre intake, try the Squirrelly bread. -- Calories: 110, Fiber: 5g, Fat: 2g, Protein: 6g -- Those are great macros. It's great if you're a vegan or just can't have dairy (like myself). It's made in a nut-free facility, so if you have an allergy, you can try this bread! It's very yummy.
Shannon A.
Cranbrook, BC
This is the best bread. It is so tasty and has lots of good ingredients. Healthy and tasty is the best combination.
Jordana M.
This is a perfect healthy choice! Sandwiches taste 10x better and feel 100% healthier than the generic sliced bread brand. It holds up really well in the freezer. It's great in toast form or as is! While it can be pricy ($4 or $5 a loaf), I find it worth every penny!