GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealSilver Hills Bakery
Little Big Sprouted Grain Bread - 15oz

Silver Hills Bakery Little Big Sprouted Grain Bread - 15oz

by Silver Hills Bakery

Find Bread And Rolls at Target.com! Silver Hills Little Big Sprouted Grain Bread

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silver Hills Bakery Little Big Sprouted Grain Bread - 15oz!
Maika R.
Silver Hills Bakery Little Big Sprouted Grain Bread - 15oz uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I just tried this bread 2 days ago and wasn't sure I would like it being I never had sprouted bread but to my surprise it's actually good. My first thoughts on it were it's kind of seedy, then I made it with some oven gold turkey slices and gouda cheese and toasted it and fell in love. It's a good source of fiber,non gmo, peanut and nut free, no dairy and vegan
Tiffany H.
I have just recently discovered this bread won't eat anything else from now on. Delicious and chock-full of nutritious ingredients. Makes wonderful toast.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I honestly wasn’t sure I was going to like this bread - I had never tried sprouted bread before. I chose to try the squirrelly variety. I thought that the bread had a great flavor, and the texture was not different from regular bread to me. I was really impressed with how much protein was in the slices too! I am more open to trying sprouted bread now, and definitely look for this at the store now.
Elaine L.
Kanata, ON
Silver Hills Bakery Little Big Sprouted Grain Bread - 15oz uploaded by Elaine L.
Purchased at: Metro
I love Silver Hills Little Big Bread. It may have fewer calories and less fat, but it is literally little bread packed with tons of fibre and protein. So it's super filling! 2 slices of it, provides you with 110 calories, 5 grams of fibre and 7 grams of protein. Get your fiber! Food you love! Have some good breakfast and lighten up your mood! 🍞Two slices of Silver Hills Little Big Bread 🍄Sautéed portabello with red onion served on bread 🥑Drizzle of balsamic vinegar on I/2 avocado with sprinkle pumpkin seeds and black sesame powder 🍅A side sliced tomatoes and chopped lettuce 🥝Fresh kiwi and orange 🍵With a glass of hot green tea #influenstereat #vegan
Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
I love this bread! It’s made locally (where I’m from) and it’s sprouted which makes it easier to digest. It makes amazing toast, nice and crisp with a good flavour. I also love the smaller size, as it gives me the option to have more slices for the same nutrition.
Arinne F.
Edmonton, AB
This is my go-to bread! It's thin and gets crispy when toasted. I'm not a fan of crust and this bread doesnt have a whole lot. It also has lower carbs than normal white bread. Yuuuuum.

Looking for your answer?