BY SILVER FLOSS

Sausage potato skillet: 1 package dry scalloped potatoes, 1 10 oz can silver floss bavarian style sauerkraut, drained, 1 pound smoked sausage, such as kielbasa (cooked) and cut into pieces. 1. in medium size skillet, combine the dry potatoes and the package of seasoned sauce from the mix. Add water according to package directions. 2. heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Turn down heat and simmer 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. 3. stir in silver floss bavarian style sauerkraut. Arrange sausages attractively atop the vegetable mixture. Cover and cook 10 minutes more, until heated through. 4-6 servings. see more...

• Eww๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™2 Answers
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
We love this brand of sauerkraut. It is one of the few brands that still makes Bavarian style with the caraway seeds. I like it just for the taste but I have heard that eating sauerkraut helps with gut health.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I eat this with cut up hotdogs! We use this brand in our household bc it's reasonably priced! Taste good and is easy to digest! Picked it up at Walmart!
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
It is hard to find sauerkraut like Grandpa use to make. This tastes darn close! Yum!!!
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My favorite for hot dogs. This is the only brand I buy. I love it and it takes great.
Shannon W.
My son loves to make kielbasa and sauerkraut abs this is the only brand he will use!
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an awesome brand of kraut. It smells great. The color of the kraut when you open the can is pretty looking. My only problem is I wish the seeds were smaller.
Allison T.