Silver Eyes (Paperback) (Scott Cawthon)

Silver Eyes (Paperback) (Scott Cawthon)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silver Eyes (Paperback) (Scott Cawthon)!
How would you rate this product?
Haverstraw, NY
1,234 reviews
Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes is a 2015 horror mystery novel written by Scott Cawthon and Kira Breed-Wrisley. It is based on Cawthon's bestselling horror video-game series Five Nights at Freddy's, and is considered by Cawthon to be separate-canon to the events that occurred in the game series.
Bronx
I think this book is awesome and if you are in to the scary type then I think you would like it to. I recommend this book to 11+ as of a few curse words but other than that it was legendary. If you like this book then you should get the sequels as well. It was the first ever time I asked for a book and almost the first time I read one but after I read this book it made me enjoy reading. I really recommend you reading all 3 books or I think you would be missing out.

Looking for your answer?