BY NIKE #57 in Shoes

Revamp her collection this season with these Air Max 90 trainers from Nike. Crafted with a leather upper, the updated design has been specially designed for the cold weather and features a branded tongue, cushioned midsole and visible air-sole for enhanced impact protection. Style with sport leggings and a printed tee for a look she can wear on and off the track. - Outer: Leather and Other Materials, Lining: Textiles, Sole: Other Materials see more...

Jordana M.
I got these shoes to help me run, because I was having problems with my ankles hurting after I run. Once I started using these shoes it stopped. The Nike airs are great for running!!
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I recently purchased a pair of nike air max and I love them! They are so supportive and have a nice bounce when i walk. They are reasonably priced for such great quality and definitely will last a long time!
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Love these shoes! Super comfortable and durable. I always choose Nike as my athletic brand of shoes. They are extremely effective. They may be a bit more pricey than some brands but are totally worth it!
Influenster M.
Super comfortable sneaker. Not only does it feel great, they come in amazing combination of colors. I love wearing mine because of the great quality, which means I don't have to worry about them falling apart! Get a pair!
Maegan J.
Baltimore , MD
I'm a sucker Nike air max 90s and 95s and purple is my favorite color. So with that being said you know when I saw these at my go to sneaks. Nike believes in always making sure every product they produce is of great quality. Nice and comfortable. You can wear them to just for a walk or working out.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
I am a sneaker head and a huge AM 90 collector and honestly they are some of the best made shoes in my opinion. You can hoop in them, you can run in them, you can wear them for a night out you can slip them on and look casual. Great looking shoes that stand before a dependable name. #nikeforever
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
One of THE BEST pairs of shoes I have ever owned! Nike Air Max sneaks last, look fly, and the performance workout wise is next level!
Zian M.
Chicago
These are a cute pair of ladies shoes your head may be uncomfortable they can be expensive it Deleon where you buy them
Sophia V.
allen tx
Super cute and super comfy! I love the style they are my go to shoe for everyday! So good