Silsoft Aphakic (Adult)

Silsoft ® Aphakic (Adult) Product Details— Silsoft ® Aphakic (Adult) Is A Specially Designed Soft Contact Lens For Adults Who Have Had Cataract Surgery Without An Intraocular Lens Being Implanted (Aphakia). Because The Material Allows Oxygen To Pass Through It, Silsoft Lenses Can Even Be Worn Overnight (If Recommended By Your Eye Care Professional). For Daily Or Overnight Wear Allows More Oxygen To Pass Through Than Any Other Lens For Aphakia Silsoft ® Aphakic (Adult) Is The Leading Treatment Option For Pediatric Patients Recovering From Cataract Surgery see more...

• Does this wedge compress a lot or does it hold onto its shape 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Nina V.
Nina V.
Perfect for that extra support! It's soft and manageable yet firm. I bought one for my mom and dad too! If you like to relax in bed but don't want to lay down the whole time this is perfect!
Katelynn W.
Katelynn W.
Plano, TX
Very helpful and effective if you have a snorer in your family! Adds a lot of support and very comfortable
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Rosedale, MD
I have had this wedge for 5 years. It has helped with allergies and congestion. Not too deep of a wedge
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
El Paso, TX
I loved this one it is way better than my old tooth brush and it works great!
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
Adelanto, CA
Thank you Influenster on my complimentary SlimSoft Toothbrush. I love it, as soon as i used SlimSoft I threw my old toothbrush away. I love the flexible handle and the deeper reach between my teeth and gums. Good job Colgate.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Does this wedge compress a lot or does it hold onto its shape