BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

Jillian H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky Sevy Hair Silky Shampoo leaves my hair feeling nice after I shower. It is easy to style after using the shampoo. It is very effective and smells great. I bought this product at Target and will continue to use it in the future. I am very satisfied with my puchase!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
so much yes with this line of hair care products! It literally makes your hair sooo smooth and smells amazing! My hair is always super frizzy especially in the summer and this line was a lifesaver! I would buy again just hard to find!
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH
Love all the products in this line, more expensive but definitely worth it, makes my hair feel silky and smooth, Helps to promote hair growth as well. It lathers up really well, really feel clean after using it and I would keep buying this product.
Lisa E.
Vancouver, BC - British Columbia
I love this shampoo! It used to be my go-to but I've had difficulty finding it in Canada. It makes my hair shiny, silky, and manageable. A little goes a long way and it smells a little like bananas. I really enjoy the conditioner as well -they work great together.
Brooke M.
Philomath, OR
I have thin, dry, and frizzy hair. This shampoo is a miracle worker! It left my hair soft and I was able to style it without frizzy hair getting in the way
Wilma J.
Boden
I dont like it so much. Not good. Dont like. Did not meet my expections at all, in really sorry i had high hopes
Gina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it's job when it's supposed to. However my hair is colour treated and I have to look at other options