BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

• Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want to knw ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Casey K.
Banner, KY
This is a great shampoo if you have frizzy dull hair. It calms your hair and gives it a great silky shine and it feels very moisturized.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Great stuff if you have wavy/curly hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or frizzy! Also I really love the smell.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Absolutely love this product but it's so hard to find in this small town. I'll be getting more when I can find it again
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
Ah love love love the feel of silky hair and the volume I get using there hairspray and other products crazy amazing!
La Mila M.
Apex, NC
I use this spray when I straighten my fine, naturally curly hair. It works like no other. Non-greasy formula.
Maddie J.
Hebron, IN
I love this shampoo it really helps my hair feel super soft and nice its just the best.
Marilyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
Very nice to your hair I definitely like it!!!
And recommend it for all of you girls
Neha S.
Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want to knw do it work for dry and so much damaged hairs? N how to use it??? Is it sime kind of conditioner or what???