BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

• Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want...1 Answers
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
Feels and smells great while leaving hair silky n smooth. Little product goes a long way for me. Leaves hair looking like I just left the salon.
Janey B.
Douglas, WY
This product works well in my hair. I feel like I have a hard time finding shampoo I like. This works well smells good and your hair looks great!
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
This made my hair so smooth and manageable I loved how I could just run my fingers through my hair over and over and it not get tangled :)
Casey K.
Dorton, KY
This is a great shampoo if you have frizzy dull hair. It calms your hair and gives it a great silky shine and it feels very moisturized.
Valerie M.
Bakersfield
I love this set it comes in 5 and its all for different causes like one is conditioner one is shampoo and it smells so good.
Jacklynn W.
Fort Valley,Ga
I love it, love it!! .makes your hair feel smooth with volume and doesn't take much to use. It's a must on my hair routine.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Absolutely love this product but it's so hard to find in this small town. I'll be getting more when I can find it again
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Great stuff if you have wavy/curly hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or frizzy! Also I really love the smell.
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
Ah love love love the feel of silky hair and the volume I get using there hairspray and other products crazy amazing!
La Mila M.
Apex, NC
I use this spray when I straighten my fine, naturally curly hair. It works like no other. Non-greasy formula.
Neha S.
Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want to knw do it work for dry and so much damaged hairs? N how to use it??? Is it sime kind of conditioner or what???