BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

• Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want...1 Answers
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This product is absolutely amazing. If your tired of having frizzy hair, use this for smoothing! Helps with a dry scalp, and works better than any other product I’ve used before! You will not be disappointed!
malonnie W.
This also seems like every while using product because it helps your hair become silky nice and smooth and beautiful and helps your true length of the hair which is very good and he doesn't damage your hair which is a okay so I would love to have this product thank you and this is the best part of that they also have shelled just like the other ones.
Natasha B.
South Jordan, UT
I love the sexy hair line! This shampoo makes hair feel soft, smells good and doesn't seem to be stripping like others! I think it's great for all hair types, very satisfied and will buy again.
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their hair clean soft and shiny!
Tykia D.
I used this shampoo when straightening my siblings hair and it did its job. It's not bad at all it just reminds me of other shampoos I use before straightening someone's hair. It surely made it silky and soft though no doubt. I will always keep a bottle in my collection.
Meg D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can never go a day without this amazing shampoo. Even when my hair isn't dirty I still want to use it. This very affordable shampoo gives you awesome silky hair that stays clean for days. It outshines all the other shampoos I've ever used. I have used it for years and won't stop.
Jenifer S.
Really loved using it left my hair soft and my scalp is not oily anymore it is so soft. Love the smell of it and the smell of stays all day long even up to the next day I am very satisfied with this product.
Amanda L.
Depew, NY
I have been using this shampoo for a few months and my hair has never been softer. I have very curly hair and this helps the curls stay strong and look shiny. It is great for all hair types
Correye A.
This product was just ok. It didn't seem to do make much of a noticeable difference in my hiar. I didn't find it moisturizing enough to make my hair shiny
Neha S.
Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want to knw do it work for dry and so much damaged hairs? N how to use it??? Is it sime kind of conditioner or what???