BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

• Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want to knw ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Jenifer S.
Really loved using it left my hair soft and my scalp is not oily anymore it is so soft. Love the smell of it and the smell of stays all day long even up to the next day I am very satisfied with this product.
Natasha B.
South Jordan, UT
I love the sexy hair line! This shampoo makes hair feel soft, smells good and doesn't seem to be stripping like others! I think it's great for all hair types, very satisfied and will buy again.
Tykia D.
I used this shampoo when straightening my siblings hair and it did its job. It's not bad at all it just reminds me of other shampoos I use before straightening someone's hair. It surely made it silky and soft though no doubt. I will always keep a bottle in my collection.
Meg D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can never go a day without this amazing shampoo. Even when my hair isn't dirty I still want to use it. This very affordable shampoo gives you awesome silky hair that stays clean for days. It outshines all the other shampoos I've ever used. I have used it for years and won't stop.
Amanda L.
Depew, NY
I have been using this shampoo for a few months and my hair has never been softer. I have very curly hair and this helps the curls stay strong and look shiny. It is great for all hair types
Correye A.
This product was just ok. It didn't seem to do make much of a noticeable difference in my hiar. I didn't find it moisturizing enough to make my hair shiny
Julie T.
it tells it all in the name if you want silky sexy hair that is also soft try this out. my hair use to be dull but after using this it was amazing
Janey B.
Douglas, WY
This product works well in my hair. I feel like I have a hard time finding shampoo I like. This works well smells good and your hair looks great!
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
Feels and smells great while leaving hair silky n smooth. Little product goes a long way for me. Leaves hair looking like I just left the salon.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
This made my hair so smooth and manageable I loved how I could just run my fingers through my hair over and over and it not get tangled :)
Neha S.
Hi there.....i have dull brittle n frizzy hairs so i want to knw do it work for dry and so much damaged hairs? N how to use it??? Is it sime kind of conditioner or what???