BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

Avery R.
Avery R.
Boise, ID
I always want my hair to have some shine and silkiness to it so I picked this up to try it out. Let me say it worked amazing and my hair looked flawless. Not to mention the scent rocks and lasts all day! I was super satisfied with this brand and product and will be buying again. Personally I like it better than drugstore shampoo any day
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky Sevy Hair Silky Shampoo leaves my hair feeling nice after I shower. It is easy to style after using the shampoo. It is very effective and smells great. I bought this product at Target and will continue to use it in the future. I am very satisfied with my puchase!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well on keeping my straight fine hair smooth and tameable. Smells great and isn't super expensive compared to a lot of higher end shampoos and conditioners. I'm not sure how well it would work on more textured hair, but it keeps mine soft and smooth.
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo and conditioner is amazing! And when I run out of my Paul Mitchell or OGX Shampoo and Conditioner this is right there to replace it and leaves my hair so silky, soft and shiny! This brand is amazing and always has new formulas and new products to fit you and your hair care needs! Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo
Marina L.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straihgt hair, but sometimes it is frizzy. When I want my hair to look really silky and shiny, I use Silky Sexy Hair Silky Shampoo Smoothing. It works better with a conditioner.
Yazmin S.
Yazmin S.
Bloomington, IL
This product leaves my hair sooo soft and silky! My boyfriend loves the way it makes my hair look
He says my hair looks so pretty!
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Tarzana, CA
My hair always has knots in it and now that I use this product I rarely get knots anymore. It really is silky
Dana K.
Dana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feeling it gives to my hair. It gives your hair nice shine and texture, definitely would recommend.
Alyy D.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA
I literally have bottle of this everywhere. /9 easy to fix your "bad hair days" within minutes
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
so much yes with this line of hair care products! It literally makes your hair sooo smooth and smells amazing! My hair is always super frizzy especially in the summer and this line was a lifesaver! I would buy again just hard to find!