BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. see more...

Tristen A.
The silky sexy hair would be my most recommended from the sexy hair collection. My hair type is thick and dry but oily and frizzy. This shampoo and conditioner paired together really helps with all my hairs needs.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Brittany M.
Works well on keeping my straight fine hair smooth and tameable. Smells great and isn't super expensive compared to a lot of higher end shampoos and conditioners. I'm not sure how well it would work on more textured hair, but it keeps mine soft and smooth.
Avery R.
Boise, ID
I always want my hair to have some shine and silkiness to it so I picked this up to try it out. Let me say it worked amazing and my hair looked flawless. Not to mention the scent rocks and lasts all day! I was super satisfied with this brand and product and will be buying again. Personally I like it better than drugstore shampoo any day
Jillian H.
Silky Sevy Hair Silky Shampoo leaves my hair feeling nice after I shower. It is easy to style after using the shampoo. It is very effective and smells great. I bought this product at Target and will continue to use it in the future. I am very satisfied with my puchase!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
I have straihgt hair, but sometimes it is frizzy. When I want my hair to look really silky and shiny, I use Silky Sexy Hair Silky Shampoo Smoothing. It works better with a conditioner.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo and conditioner is amazing! And when I run out of my Paul Mitchell or OGX Shampoo and Conditioner this is right there to replace it and leaves my hair so silky, soft and shiny! This brand is amazing and always has new formulas and new products to fit you and your hair care needs! Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
so much yes with this line of hair care products! It literally makes your hair sooo smooth and smells amazing! My hair is always super frizzy especially in the summer and this line was a lifesaver! I would buy again just hard to find!
Yazmin S.
Bloomington, IL
This product leaves my hair sooo soft and silky! My boyfriend loves the way it makes my hair look
He says my hair looks so pretty!
Marly F.
Philadelphia
I love the shampoo I miss my hair nice and soft and everything I'm a big fan of it and I run out of it so I don't have them