BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy Sexy Hair Concepts Hair Styling Products - Silky Sexy Hair Frizz Eliminator No Frizz 4.2 oz. How-to-Use: Shake well. Emulsify 2-3 pumps. Apply to dry hair to remove frizzies. see more...

Selinaa V.
Selinaa V.
dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
best hair product ever!! couldnt be any happier and best part is the pricee its not to expensive and for the price ithink it does the job very well!! i 100 percent recommend this product if you ask me
Celia M.
Celia M.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bleached and died hair, so finding something with moisturizing properties that wasn't heavy was definitely a struggle. This stuff is weightless, and it helps my hair feel less dried up. Also, it gives my hair delightful flowing body. It's not perfect, but I imagine it would be pretty close to it for someone with hair that hasn't been bleach and/or died! I will most definitely continue purchasing this item!

BTW, This is my second product from Sexy Hair, and I must say they have yet to let me down. I love their products so far. <3
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually work? I've tried so many products to eliminate frizz and have yet to find one that works for me
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
Does this work and how long will it fight frizz in humid or damp conditions?