Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Plain Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Tara L.

BY SILK

Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
Even though the flavor is "plain" you still get the nutty/almond taste. I purchased this product from Carrs Safeway. I decided to try it since it was 50% off and I'm trying to limit my dairy intake. I tried the Vanilla as well, which was really good. I I buy the plain again, it will probably only be for adding to smoothies.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is a pretty decent substitute for regular plain yogurt. It doesn't have the most exciting taste, but then again, it's plain yogurt, so it shouldn't be super exciting in terms of taste. It does taste a bit like sour cream, so you could probably substitute it for dairy sour cream too.
Meeka W.
Me and my 2yr old son loves these yummy dairy free yogurts! I like to add agave nectar, cinnamon, walnuts or granola to mine! We also like coconut yogurt, very healthy. Yes it's a good value, I buy 5 or more at a time.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
An okay substitute for greek yogurt.  Not available in bulk container yet, which is inconvenient, but hopefully that changes soon.  It has more sugar than real greek yogurt which is disappointing.  However, it is a decent dip for vegetables-has more protein than hummus-so I probably will buy again.