Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Sarika M.Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Sarika M.Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Anastasia K.

BY SILK

Buy on Jet.com
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This stuff is delicious. When I started eating dairy-free, I missed yogurt and a lot of yogurt alternatives tastes so strange, but this one is amazing! I especially love this flavor, it tastes like traditional tart yogurt without the stomach ache.
Peggyann W.
I LOVE this yogurt. It's smooth, creamy, and full of flavor. My usual non-dairy yogurt is Silk's Peach and Mango Soy Yogurt, but I was incredibly happy to see a non-soy option, as well as a non-coconut milk option. This yogurt is incredibly delicious!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
This was surprisingly good. I try to avoid dairy and miss having yogurt. Saw this in the store today and got a few to try. It's smooth and creamy ♡
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a really good yogurt substitute! It has a nice flavor and I do not have to worry about being backed up because of my dairy intolerance!
Anastasia K.
Barrie , ON
It was my first time trying non-dairy yogurt and I was pleasantly surprised! It's delicious and creamy and smooth. I was able to only purchase Peach flavor since it's rare to find SILK yogurt products here in Canada, however, I will definitely try other flavors!