Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Anastasia K.Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Sarika M.Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Sarika M.

BY SILK

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal L.
New York
I tried this yogurt at a friends house and was amazed at how tasty it is! I love peaches and while I don't have a problem eating cow-milk yogurt, I have started buying the peach almond yogurt anyways! The price is a bit high so I don't buy it every trip, but I absolutely love this yogurt. The texture is perfect - and I am generally a picky eater when it comes to texture. I was honestly surprised than this yogurt was made with almond milk because it I couldn't tell much of a difference when I first tasted it. I'm having some for lunch today too and I can't wait!
Audriana M.
Franklin, IN
The consistency is a tad bit watery but still by far the best alternative I've ever had. The peach flavor is just right and I'm so happy I've found this. [product:silk-almond-dairy-free-peach-yogurt-alternative-5.3-oz.-cup]
Amanda H.
Greenville
The peach is perhaps my favorite flavor of Silk yogurt! The chunks if peaches throughout this vegan delight makes my heart sing! I eat it alone, or with cereal or more fruit, it's great all different ways, even frozen. I really love the brand, and the flavor!
Melissa T.
Madison , MS
I love this yogurt so much! Unlike other lactose-free yogurts, the texture is creamy and does not feel like it coats my tongue. The flavor is great, and adds a great texture, sweetness, and flavor to smoothies! I would recommend this to anyone who has a sensitive stomach to lactose!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love this yogurt! I love silk brand and got really excited when they came out with yogurt. I find mine at my local grocery store. There isn’t a flavor that doesn’t taste good. I highly recommend silk yogurt.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This stuff is delicious. When I started eating dairy-free, I missed yogurt and a lot of yogurt alternatives tastes so strange, but this one is amazing! I especially love this flavor, it tastes like traditional tart yogurt without the stomach ache.
Celeste F.
Culver City, CA
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I LOVVVEEEEEEEEE this yogurt alternative! I have tried plenty of other brands and most have all weird after tastes EXCEPT for Silk! My favorite is the peach flavor, but any flavor is worth it really. Definitely worth a try. To give you an idea it has the almondy flavor balanced by whatever other flavors you choose. I agree with the others that it is a smooth consistency. As an added bonus the price is right :)
Shelly K.
detroit
great for getting in probiotics! if you’re vegan, or plant based, or hoping to try veganism by avoiding dairy, this is the best yogurt alternative! probiotics are essential and usually found in dairy, so if you’re not a fan of kombucha, you must try this!
Peggyann W.
I LOVE this yogurt. It's smooth, creamy, and full of flavor. My usual non-dairy yogurt is Silk's Peach and Mango Soy Yogurt, but I was incredibly happy to see a non-soy option, as well as a non-coconut milk option. This yogurt is incredibly delicious!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
This product is not worth the money, it tastes more like almonds than anything and the peach just doesn’t make it taste any better. I usually get other kinds of silk yogurt other than this one