Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Sarika M.Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Sarika M.Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Anastasia K.

BY SILK

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa T.
Madison, MS
I love this yogurt so much! Unlike other lactose-free yogurts, the texture is creamy and does not feel like it coats my tongue. The flavor is great, and adds a great texture, sweetness, and flavor to smoothies! I would recommend this to anyone who has a sensitive stomach to lactose!
Celeste F.
Culver City, CA
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I LOVVVEEEEEEEEE this yogurt alternative! I have tried plenty of other brands and most have all weird after tastes EXCEPT for Silk! My favorite is the peach flavor, but any flavor is worth it really. Definitely worth a try. To give you an idea it has the almondy flavor balanced by whatever other flavors you choose. I agree with the others that it is a smooth consistency. As an added bonus the price is right :)
Lisa Marie H.
Me and my son are on a dairy and soy free diet because of a suspected allergy of both and we love that these are almond milk. They are delicious and still have probiotics in them and good fat.
Kelsey B.
I tried silk after going vegan about 4 months ago, and I love it! I wasn’t a huge fan of regular yogurt but the consistency of silk is so smooth and not too thick like regular yogurt. All of the flavors taste great and this is definitely my go to yogurt!
Shelly K.
detroit
great for getting in probiotics! if you’re vegan, or plant based, or hoping to try veganism by avoiding dairy, this is the best yogurt alternative! probiotics are essential and usually found in dairy, so if you’re not a fan of kombucha, you must try this!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love this yogurt! I love silk brand and got really excited when they came out with yogurt. I find mine at my local grocery store. There isn’t a flavor that doesn’t taste good. I highly recommend silk yogurt.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
This product is not worth the money, it tastes more like almonds than anything and the peach just doesn’t make it taste any better. I usually get other kinds of silk yogurt other than this one
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This stuff is delicious. When I started eating dairy-free, I missed yogurt and a lot of yogurt alternatives tastes so strange, but this one is amazing! I especially love this flavor, it tastes like traditional tart yogurt without the stomach ache.
Maddison M.
Newtown, PA
I couldn't say enough good things about the silk almond yogurts! I'm not a fan of coconut yogurt and when silk came out with the almond yogurt I was so excited! And it is so so good!
Peggyann W.
I LOVE this yogurt. It's smooth, creamy, and full of flavor. My usual non-dairy yogurt is Silk's Peach and Mango Soy Yogurt, but I was incredibly happy to see a non-soy option, as well as a non-coconut milk option. This yogurt is incredibly delicious!