Silk™ Almond Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Valerie G.

BY SILK

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
This is by far my favorite of Silk's Dairy Free yogurt line. It does have that almond taste but it balances well with the dark chocolate and coconut, and it doesn't have an odd thick consistency that normal yogurt has. The price for a single cup can be a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. I'm glad I found a yogurt I can eat with a dairy allergy.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington
I think that this is the best flavor Silk makes. I love that it’s sold in practically every grocery store and is vegan. The chocolate flavor is typical of most chocolate yogurts in that it’s a little sour but still really yummy
Heather P.
Marion , IL
I just tried this for the first time and OMG it is DELICIOUS!!! I bought this because I had a coupon, im not on a diet or vegan, just bought it to try and it exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend!
Valerie G.
My absolute favorite (dairy-free) yogurt (-alternative)! It’s so smooth, and not watery at all. It tastes amazing and even though it’s a little pricey, to me it’s worth it.
Grace B.
Farmington
THIS IS MY FAVORITE YOGURT!! I was a little hesitant about chocolate yogurt at first but it’s honestly sooo good! It almost tastes like chocolate pudding without the pudding consistency. This is for sure a must have!
Dolores F.
I love this dairy free yogurt alternative! I mix in some granola and fresh fruit and I’m good to go! It’s delicious and filling
Mai R.
Lexington
My favorite of all the silk yogurt flavors. Good price and I’m glad they have this alternative. :)