BY SILKOLOGY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What is this product? MACVOIL anti-ageing leave-on/high gloss/ shine spray creates soft/smooth conditioning, maximum volume/lift and intense shine instantly. Creates invisible veil of shine with no residue, enhances highlights, prevents frizz, protects against humidity/sun/pollutions/heat/dryness. More info: Anti-aging leave-on conditioner/high gloss/shine spray enriched with anti-oxidants and UV protection see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This definitely needs more credit than it has. This is the best shine spray I have ever used. I have a bunch of other moroccan oils for my hair but you have to manually put those on. This spray works better and it's easier to put on than the rest. I can't even describe how wonderful the scent is on this. I always put this on my hair after it's nearly dry from a wash. My hair looks healthy and super soft. I use it all the time and only a little bit is gone from the top of the bottle. This stuff will last forever I bet. I also want to mention that this doesn't make the hair feel oily or weighed down at all. Try this gem out and you won't be disappointed.