BY SILK'N #73 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Now introducing Silk n SensEpil™, the next generation of Silk n™ - already proven as a world leader in hair removal at home for nearly two years! The breakthrough Silk n™ products are clinically proven, FDA cleared and physician recommended devices that use light energy for safe and easy hair removal at home.  Use Silk n™ in the privacy of your own home and enjoy the long-term hair removal results that were once only available in a doctor s office. Silk n™ products utilize the highly sophisticated and new Home Pulsed Light™ technology developed by Home Skinovations Ltd. Benefits: Physician Recommended:   Silk n SensEpil™ is FDA cleared and was tested by top dermatologists and plastics surgeons who concluded that Silk n SensEpil™ can be used safely, easily and effectively in a typical home environment. Clinically Proven: &nbs see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Amber T.
Amber T.
Yakima, WA
I purchased this several years ago when it first came out. I have very this dark hair on my legs and body, with very fair skin, so I amd the ideal person for this. It work exactly as it said. I didn't see result right away, it took about 3 weeks. The darker the hairs, the better the results. I noticed I would get bald spots on my legs and I didn't have to shave as often. It never completely went away, but the fact that I didn't have as many ingrowns or razorburn was HUGE. The downfall to this product, is it is painful. The higher the setting, the stronger the zap is. The cost of the replacement cartridge was a little spendy, but as the technology progresses, the longer they are lasting. At first i had to order 3 cartridges and now you can buy one that lasts just as long as those three. This is also not a permanent solution. If you stop the treatments, then the hair will eventually come back as it did before. Because I have to order replacement cartridges, I found that I fell behind on treatments and eventually the system ended up in a box in the cupboard
collecting dust.
Sha T.
Sha T.
I really, really needed this device. My hair was out of control. It helps reduce hair growth by a lot, but not completely and not permanently. I had to stop for about a year because I was pregnant and my hair did come back, but so far not to the extent it was before I started laser hair removal. I do think it is important to note that before purchasing this device, I did get professional laser hair removal. The professional version works a thousand times better, but this has maintained it very nicely. The refill cartridges are very pricey, in my opinion and are a hinderance when it comes to the frequency that I am able to use this device (too pricey for me to use it as often as I'd like).
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Montebello , Ca
I was skeptical about trying an at home laser system but this one truly works. It took a while but there's definitely results. I haven't used it in about 2 years because I got pregnant and now I'm busy with the baby but there's lots of areas on my legs where hair doesn't grow anymore. I also used it on my armpits but for some reason it didn't work there. The refills can get expensive but in my opinion this product is worth it.
Yihua Z.
Yihua Z.
East Lansing, MI
The light is CRAZY. I was almost fell blind first time I use it with my bare eyes. I have to wear my darkest sunglasses and looking back every time I use it. Second, it does not work that great. my hair still come out after a lot of times I used it. The worstest is, the area that I don't have hairs near the treatment area start to grow hairs after I used this.
Alma B.
Alma B.
It works like it says it would. It's tedious if you have a lot of hair, but only in the beginning. I bought this system a few years ago and only have to do touch ups here and there. It's the best investment in your beauty routine, I barely ever use razors which are expensive and don't worry about razor burns or ingrown hair
Heather W.
Heather W.
Don't let anyone tell you that this doesn't hurt - it does! I have a high pain tolerance, and I can only do this in spurts. It works though! If you can't afford to get waxed regularly, this will do the trick. Hair stays removed for some time, but remember, it comes with pain!
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Paso Robles, CA
I've been using this for a year and a half now and love it! I grew up so hairy and can see the difference every part of my body I use it on. Gentle enough on my skin on a weekly basis.
Nyah G.
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
Life changing. Results are great haven't had to get my moustache done in a long time. The replaceable thing doesn't last long but the results of this is amazing
Milla D.
Milla D.
Tahoe City, CA
the best investment I made. Very practical and easy to use. I never tested other products like this, but this already satisfies me
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Arlington
the silk'n sensEpil is so great and I think everyone should own this product you all will fall in love with this.