Silk'n Pedi File and Callus Remover

Smooth out all the rough edges on your feet with this Silk'n Pedi Callus remover. PRODUCT FEATURES At home solution for smooth feet Two heads included: rough grain and fine grain give you a variety of options. Battery operated Removes dry calloused skin PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: device & two heads (rough grain for hard to treat areas), (fine grain for sensitive area) Style no. 13587671 Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Silk.

do you need to moisten feet before using this?Silk'n Pedi File and Callus Remover?
What is the most helpful product to remove calluses from ball of foot?
Whats everybodies thoughts on this product? I've Used Pediegg & I Liked It But I've Heard So Many Different Reviews But I Wanna Know Opinions.
Start your review of Silk'n Pedi File and Callus Remover!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Silk'n Pedi File and Callus Remover uploaded by Letty S.
I had the same product for years and it worked great but the motor finally died. So I ordered a replacement. It was delivered right away but like other recent reviewers, the batteries were badly corroded. This seller must have had them for a long time. But the product works fine with good batteries.
Lucii S.
a este producto no lo probe pero me gustaria probarlo mucho, nose muy bien de que se trata me gustaria probarlo le pondriiiiiiiiiiiia un 10 ???
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
If you are going to focus on beauty, you should never ignore any part of your body. Calluses are natural and build up from running, going to the beach, or just being barefoot. They are natural but don’t ignore them, your feet need some TLC too. I have been using the Silk'n Pedi File and Callus Remover for a few months, just to keep my skin baby soft. It is a fantastic product that makes caring for your feet a lot easier. Only thing I noticed is how I cringe at the name “Pedi File” all I can here is the Law&Order DUN DUN!
Arnelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
I play sports but I didn't find that this helped me out at all. While it is easy to use, I felt like it only scraped off the first layer then nothing really else. It is affordable but I honestly think you can find another that might work better
Marie R.
Still use this on a regular basis. Takes some time, but it really helpful. I wear heels on a regular basis and it can cause some dry skin; this is a huge help!
Kayla M.
Bethel Park, PA
I liked the simplicity and thought that it worked pretty well. Was not overly impressed but would consider giving it another try. Easy to use.
Jaylah L.
Winter Park
The silk n pedi calus remover actually does help remove a lot of dry skin it also makes applying lotion to your feet when your done a mich better comfortable experience .
darlenesimmons
Channelview, TX
excellent product had bought one one time and it worked very smoothly. love anything antibacterial. also love the smells and texture of this product. wish I had a chance to try out others.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ
This is one of the best products ever! Ever since I had my back surgery it has been difficult to do my pedi, after trying this it's truly one of the most amazing items ever and easy to use'
Rachael A.
Tempe, AZ
Love love love! I suffer from dry feet due to sandals+summer+Arizona. This is a life saver. Comes with directions, super easy to use. It's affordable and lives up to its name. Left my feet silky smooth and I'm a much happier woman(: