Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device

by Silk'n

#15 in Epilators

Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device

Silk'n Flash&Go

Silk’n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based hair removal device designed for use on the entire body including the face, to provide permanent results. Flash&Go is loaded with 5,000 pulses of hair removal energy which yield professional-quality results at a fraction of the cost of visits to a physician. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment. No area is too big or too small! Free yourself from unwanted hair and annoying stubble…choose Flash&Go today!

View larger

How Flash&Go’s proven effective technology works

Silk'n Flash&Go uses patented Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology to emit gentle light pulses and target hair follicles at the root to disable future hair growth. Every hair in our body goes through the three phases of the hair growth cycle: Anagen, Catagen and Telogen. These phases have an important impact on how the process of light-based hair removal works. Anagen is the hair growth phase while Catagen and Telogen are both resting phases. At any given moment the majority of the hair follicles in any skin area are in the resting stages. These resting hairs cannot be affected by laser or light hair removal treatment, however hairs in the growing Anagen phase will respond. It is therefore important to understand that it may take a full hair growth cycle to achieve complete results when doing any energy based hair removal. Keep up with treatments and you will be on your way to Silk’n smooth skin!

Who can use it?

Avoid using on naturally dark skin complexion or recently tanned skin. This beauty tool is ideal for use with lighter skin tones (I - IV on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale- please see skin tone chart to the left) and brown-to-black hair. If you have blonde, grey or white hair then there is a lack pigment in the hair and you are not candidates for treatment. For additional safety, Flash&Go has a built-in smart sensor that detects if skin tone is too dark for treatment and will not pulse if the skin has too much pigment for treatment. Flash&Go is designed for use on legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, face and other areas of the body where hair removal is desired.

When will I see results?

With just two to four self-treatment sessions, most users experience visually diminished hair that is comparable to results produced by professionally administered laser procedures. User satisfaction and clinical results speak for themselves: 80% of users experienced a noticeable reduction in hair after 3 months. 90% preferred using HPL to visiting a spa or salon. 90% said they would recommend HPL to a friend. 90% described HPL as convenient, easy, useful, and innovative.

Who is Silk’n?

Silk’n is the award-winning, internationally-acclaimed global leader in professional aesthetic devices for home use. We have a mission to develop, manufacture and sell the safest and most effective consumer devices. Backed by a team of skilled scientists, engineers and business executives that have a successful and lengthy record of introducing innovative light, laser and LED based products to the global aesthetic devices market. The Silk’n family of at-home products has over 4 million users world-wide and has been featured in TV shows and magazines such as O, the Oprah Magazine, The Rachael Ray Show, The Doctors, Allure, Vogue and more. Silk’n has received international recognition for Best Laser Hair Removal, Product of the Year – Hair Removal and Product of the Year - Anti-Aging and more.

Features

It is time to make costly light based and laser hair removal a thing of the past! Flash&Go is FDA and Health Canada cleared for permanent hair reduction for the entire body, including the face, that can be done in the comfort of your own home. The HPL technology Flash&Go uses has been cleared since 2009, with over four million treatments worldwide throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and more! Affordable compared to professional clinics that costs $2000+ or other at home lasers.

Benefits
  • Say goodbye to unwanted body and facial hair
  • Spot size of 4cm2 : perfect for treating sensitive areas (bikini line) or smaller, targeted zones (upper lip)
  • Speed in treatment, since Flash&Go plugs into the wall you don’t have to worry that your battery will die before you finish your session
  • Updated protocol for quicker results and increased efficacy
  • Clinically tested and dermatologist recommended
  • Compact high tech design perfect for travel or storage
  • Upgradeable long life cartridge available; for a lifetime of use
  • Silky smooth skin without ingrown hairs and razor burn

Does this work and is it worth the price?
Does this product actually work? If so, how long did it take to see progress?
How effective is this product?
Start your review of Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea D.
Bethlehem, PA
I was amazed to discover that this product works well. You must have dark hair and lighter skin for the technology to be effective. I wish it was easier to do larger areas of the body at a time, but ultimately it takes me about 7 minutes to do one of my legs. It took about 4 weeks of weekly usage to see a difference. I do still need to shave, but the hairs grow incredibly slowly, and most of it does not grow back at all. I have been using it long enough where I only need to target certain areas about every two weeks. My legs are smooth and no longer have those unsightly little black dots (I call it strawberry legs) where the hairs were. I recommend this strongly.
Ivanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing!!!! It really works. It removes every bit of hair from all over your body.
Astriid G.
This product is performing as promised! The treatments are spaced out every 2 weeks and then every 4 weeks. I have completed 4 treatments on corse hair on my chin, underarms, arms and legs. I have had great results so far! You continue to shave areas in between treatments and after 8 treatments, only as needed. I still have 4 required treatments. Do not purchase this item on their website until you search Amazon and other sites. I found a site on Amazon with the same unit plus 4 cartridges for the same price I would have paid on their website with only 2 cartridges!! Cartridges must be replaced and will be an ongoing expense but worth it. Two cartridges are about $40.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
My friend has one of these products and it really works. I have tried it and would recommend.
Casini P.
Bronx, NY
The pain depends on the area you're working on. Under my arms, it's not bad. I got used to the snaps. On my lady bits, oh my! Although in all fairness, I do use it on the highest setting. The further you go "in" on the lady parts, the more it hurts. I usually pull the skin taught to ease the pain. Suffice to say, I will never use this to do a complete Brazilian bikini...just enough to permanently remove the bikini line and reduce in growns. I haven't seen as good results in my bikini area as I have under my arms (I do it once a week). I only have a patch of hair left, and the hair is so fine, you can barely see it! I used to shave my underarms every day, or every other day. Now, if I go a whole week, even w the little bit of hair left, I don't mind wearing a tank. I've used it under my arms for two months, so I imagine in a few months I will never have to shave my underarms again! I can't speak of the upkeep though. Not sure if it will grow back eventually but from what I hear, even w professional hair removal you need touch ups! I have a professional lady for something else, who does hair removal, and she was impressed w my results. I say try it! For the price, you can't go wrong :)
Amber H.
Big Bend, WI
I was shocked at how well this works! As someone who would shave my legs in the morning, and see stubble by bed, I never thought something like this could work for me. Now, I can go longer and longer between shaves and many spots don't come back at all. I can see the future and I won't have to shave in it.
Samantha S.
Richardson , TX
I think this device is effective but also it is a little slow for me, but it's okay, Compared to professional laser hair removal, this thing is virtually painless. I accidentally zapped my tattoo once and WOWEE that hurt like the devil and for probably an hour after at aleast - but normal zaps are barely felt on full power (and I have fair, sensitive skin). Very very tender bits like the tender edges of armpits or nether regions that have never seen the light of day can really hurt but it's brief and there are really only a couple places on my entire body where I can say it was painful.
Shannon A.
Las Vegas
It will thin out your hair and make it not so noticeable but it doesn't work as well it's going to Ideal Image Hair Removal Center
Francine P.
Fontana, CA
Forget the professionals! With this device I've permanently removed the hair on my lower legs with only 5 uses. I've visited professional offices that use high tech lasers to only have similar results and spend a couple hundred dollars for each visit. The Silk'n Flash & Go has provided optimum results and allowed me to save hundreds!
Karla H.
Kingston, PA
Love this! I had unwanted facial hair under my neck for years. My hair is very thick, dark and coarse. I had had treatments at a plastic surgeon for laser hair removal. Expensive! Not to mention.. painful! My mother purchased this for me for Christmas a few years ago and I became addicted. Not only does it work, but there is really no pain. A slight mild sting with each pull (you can only really feel this when the level is at its highest). Highly recommended!!

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...