Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device uploaded by Leslie D.

BY SILK'N #2 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Silk'n Flash&Go

Silk’n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based hair removal device designed for use on the entire body including the face, to provide permanent results. Flash&Go is loaded with 5,000 pulses of hair removal energy which yield professional-quality results at a fraction of the cost of visits to a physician. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment. No area is too big or too small! Free yourself from unwanted hair and annoying stubble…choose Flash&Go today!

View larger
How Flash&Go’s proven effective technology works

Silk'n Flash&Go uses patented Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology to emit gentle light pulses and target hair follicles at the root to disable future hair growth. Every hair in our body goes through the three phases of the hair growth cycle: Anagen, Catagen and Telogen. These phases have an important impact on how the process of light-based hair removal works. Anagen is the hair growth phase while Catagen and Telogen are both resting phases. At any given moment the majority of the hair follicles in any skin area are in the resting stages. These resting hairs cannot be affected by laser or light hair removal treatment, however hairs in the growing Anagen phase will respond. It is therefore important to understand that it may take a full hair growth cycle to achieve complete results when doing any energy based hair removal. Keep up with treatments and you will be on your way to Silk’n smooth skin!

Who can use it?

Avoid using on naturally dark skin complexion or recently tanned skin. This beauty tool is ideal for use with lighter skin tones (I - IV on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale- please see skin tone chart to the left) and brown-to-black hair. If you have blonde, grey or white hair then there is a lack pigment in the hair and you are not candidates for treatment. For additional safety, Flash&Go has a built-in smart sensor that detects if skin tone is too dark for treatment and will not pulse if the skin has too much pigment for treatment. Flash&Go is designed for use on legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, face and other areas of the body where hair removal is desired.

When will I see results?

With just two to four self-treatment sessions, most users experience visually diminished hair that is comparable to results produced by professionally administered laser procedures. User satisfaction and clinical results speak for themselves: 80% of users experienced a noticeable reduction in hair after 3 months. 90% preferred using HPL to visiting a spa or salon. 90% said they would recommend HPL to a friend. 90% described HPL as convenient, easy, useful, and innovative.

Who is Silk’n?

Silk’n is the award-winning, internationally-acclaimed global leader in professional aesthetic devices for home use. We have a mission to develop, manufacture and sell the safest and most effective consumer devices. Backed by a team of skilled scientists, engineers and business executives that have a successful and lengthy record of introducing innovative light, laser and LED based products to the global aesthetic devices market. The Silk’n family of at-home products has over 4 million users world-wide and has been featured in TV shows and magazines such as O, the Oprah Magazine, The Rachael Ray Show, The Doctors, Allure, Vogue and more. Silk’n has received international recognition for Best Laser Hair Removal, Product of the Year – Hair Removal and Product of the Year - Anti-Aging and more.

Features

It is time to make costly light based and laser hair removal a thing of the past! Flash&Go is FDA and Health Canada cleared for permanent hair reduction for the entire body, including the face, that can be done in the comfort of your own home. The HPL technology Flash&Go uses has been cleared since 2009, with over four million treatments worldwide throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and more! Affordable compared to professional clinics that costs $2000+ or other at home lasers.

Benefits
  • Say goodbye to unwanted body and facial hair
  • Spot size of 4cm2 : perfect for treating sensitive areas (bikini line) or smaller, targeted zones (upper lip)
  • Speed in treatment, since Flash&Go plugs into the wall you don’t have to worry that your battery will die before you finish your session
  • Updated protocol for quicker results and increased efficacy
  • Clinically tested and dermatologist recommended
  • Compact high tech design perfect for travel or storage
  • Upgradeable long life cartridge available; for a lifetime of use
  • Silky smooth skin without ingrown hairs and razor burn

Buy on Nordstrom*
Astriid G.
This product is performing as promised! The treatments are spaced out every 2 weeks and then every 4 weeks. I have completed 4 treatments on corse hair on my chin, underarms, arms and legs. I have had great results so far! You continue to shave areas in between treatments and after 8 treatments, only as needed. I still have 4 required treatments. Do not purchase this item on their website until you search Amazon and other sites. I found a site on Amazon with the same unit plus 4 cartridges for the same price I would have paid on their website with only 2 cartridges!! Cartridges must be replaced and will be an ongoing expense but worth it. Two cartridges are about $40.
Chelsea D.
Bethlehem, PA
I was amazed to discover that this product works well. You must have dark hair and lighter skin for the technology to be effective. I wish it was easier to do larger areas of the body at a time, but ultimately it takes me about 7 minutes to do one of my legs. It took about 4 weeks of weekly usage to see a difference. I do still need to shave, but the hairs grow incredibly slowly, and most of it does not grow back at all. I have been using it long enough where I only need to target certain areas about every two weeks. My legs are smooth and no longer have those unsightly little black dots (I call it strawberry legs) where the hairs were. I recommend this strongly.
Samantha S.
I think this device is effective but also it is a little slow for me, but it's okay, Compared to professional laser hair removal, this thing is virtually painless. I accidentally zapped my tattoo once and WOWEE that hurt like the devil and for probably an hour after at aleast - but normal zaps are barely felt on full power (and I have fair, sensitive skin). Very very tender bits like the tender edges of armpits or nether regions that have never seen the light of day can really hurt but it's brief and there are really only a couple places on my entire body where I can say it was painful.
Christie F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
The Silk'n Flash&Go is the 2nd hair removal device I've owned, and by far the best!
The all in one unit is easy to handle and use, the laser recharges much faster than my previous device which cuts down on time. If you are looking for permanent hair removal, this is an affordable alternative to pricey spa treatments. It takes about 7-10 sessions for desired results, but well worth the time and water saved from having to shave in the shower!
Baljit N.
So far so good. I've used it a few times but then with summer, my skin got darker so I stopped. I used it about three times so far on my arms and legs and have noticed slow regrowth, which I love. I have spend over $3000 on spa laser treatments and the hair wasn't permanent and I honestly feel this works just as well. I can't wait for fall and winter so that I can continue to use this product and be hair free for next summer.
Meg S.
Chattanooga, TN
I WISH this worked as it was intended but, alas, I shaved and flashed as instructed and my coarse underarm hairs have not diminished at all. On the plus side, it is SO easy to use and even on full power, it only felt like a rubber band snap at the worst. Maybe it didn't work on me because my hairs are too light? Surely not on my underarms. Perhaps they are too coarse? There has to be a happy medium somewhere!
Jennifer D.
So far, so good! I have used this device twice so far, once every two weeks. This is fast and easy to use. I recommend physically covering your eyes, just shutting them is not enough. I am able to cover my lower legs, under arms, and bikini area in about ten minutes.
Since I have very light skin and very dark hair, I'm hoping this will be effective for me. I'm expecting to see results after a month or two.
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA
This thing is actually amazing for the cost. It's not nearly as effective as a salon laser but gets the job done and is much less painful. You just have to be diligent about using it. I'll do one area every 3 or 4 weeks and after about 10 treatments it's 75% hair free. Time consuming, but worth it if you don't have the money to spend on professional treatments.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA
Forget the professionals! With this device I've permanently removed the hair on my lower legs with only 5 uses. I've visited professional offices that use high tech lasers to only have similar results and spend a couple hundred dollars for each visit. The Silk'n Flash & Go has provided optimum results and allowed me to save hundreds!
Sarah P.
I received the silk'n device and at first didn't see results so i stopped using it. but i started it up regularly again and it definitely works! i can see noticeable hair removal under my armpits and have only patches of hair left. i have coarse black hair but definitely going to keep using - very little irritation and zero pain.
Kajal G.
Brampton, ON
Where can I buy one of these?
Abear A.
How are the results compared to doing laser professionally?
Crystal R.
Fort Gay, WV
Does this product hurt when using it?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
What result is everyone getting after using this ?
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Can you use this on any parts of the body and face?