Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device uploaded by Jenny P.Silk'n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device uploaded by Leslie D.

BY SILK'N #3 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Silk'n Flash&Go

Silk’n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based hair removal device designed for use on the entire body including the face, to provide permanent results. Flash&Go is loaded with 5,000 pulses of hair removal energy which yield professional-quality results at a fraction of the cost of visits to a physician. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment. No area is too big or too small! Free yourself from unwanted hair and annoying stubble…choose Flash&Go today!

View larger
How Flash&Go’s proven effective technology works

Silk'n Flash&Go uses patented Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology to emit gentle light pulses and target hair follicles at the root to disable future hair growth. Every hair in our body goes through the three phases of the hair growth cycle: Anagen, Catagen and Telogen. These phases have an important impact on how the process of light-based hair removal works. Anagen is the hair growth phase while Catagen and Telogen are both resting phases. At any given moment the majority of the hair follicles in any skin area are in the resting stages. These resting hairs cannot be affected by laser or light hair removal treatment, however hairs in the growing Anagen phase will respond. It is therefore important to understand that it may take a full hair growth cycle to achieve complete results when doing any energy based hair removal. Keep up with treatments and you will be on your way to Silk’n smooth skin!

Who can use it?

Avoid using on naturally dark skin complexion or recently tanned skin. This beauty tool is ideal for use with lighter skin tones (I - IV on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale- please see skin tone chart to the left) and brown-to-black hair. If you have blonde, grey or white hair then there is a lack pigment in the hair and you are not candidates for treatment. For additional safety, Flash&Go has a built-in smart sensor that detects if skin tone is too dark for treatment and will not pulse if the skin has too much pigment for treatment. Flash&Go is designed for use on legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, face and other areas of the body where hair removal is desired.

When will I see results?

With just two to four self-treatment sessions, most users experience visually diminished hair that is comparable to results produced by professionally administered laser procedures. User satisfaction and clinical results speak for themselves: 80% of users experienced a noticeable reduction in hair after 3 months. 90% preferred using HPL to visiting a spa or salon. 90% said they would recommend HPL to a friend. 90% described HPL as convenient, easy, useful, and innovative.

Who is Silk’n?

Silk’n is the award-winning, internationally-acclaimed global leader in professional aesthetic devices for home use. We have a mission to develop, manufacture and sell the safest and most effective consumer devices. Backed by a team of skilled scientists, engineers and business executives that have a successful and lengthy record of introducing innovative light, laser and LED based products to the global aesthetic devices market. The Silk’n family of at-home products has over 4 million users world-wide and has been featured in TV shows and magazines such as O, the Oprah Magazine, The Rachael Ray Show, The Doctors, Allure, Vogue and more. Silk’n has received international recognition for Best Laser Hair Removal, Product of the Year – Hair Removal and Product of the Year - Anti-Aging and more.

Features

It is time to make costly light based and laser hair removal a thing of the past! Flash&Go is FDA and Health Canada cleared for permanent hair reduction for the entire body, including the face, that can be done in the comfort of your own home. The HPL technology Flash&Go uses has been cleared since 2009, with over four million treatments worldwide throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and more! Affordable compared to professional clinics that costs $2000+ or other at home lasers.

Benefits
  • Say goodbye to unwanted body and facial hair
  • Spot size of 4cm2 : perfect for treating sensitive areas (bikini line) or smaller, targeted zones (upper lip)
  • Speed in treatment, since Flash&Go plugs into the wall you don’t have to worry that your battery will die before you finish your session
  • Updated protocol for quicker results and increased efficacy
  • Clinically tested and dermatologist recommended
  • Compact high tech design perfect for travel or storage
  • Upgradeable long life cartridge available; for a lifetime of use
  • Silky smooth skin without ingrown hairs and razor burn

Buy on Nordstrom*
Casini P.
Bronx, NY
The pain depends on the area you're working on. Under my arms, it's not bad. I got used to the snaps. On my lady bits, oh my! Although in all fairness, I do use it on the highest setting. The further you go "in" on the lady parts, the more it hurts. I usually pull the skin taught to ease the pain. Suffice to say, I will never use this to do a complete Brazilian bikini...just enough to permanently remove the bikini line and reduce in growns. I haven't seen as good results in my bikini area as I have under my arms (I do it once a week). I only have a patch of hair left, and the hair is so fine, you can barely see it! I used to shave my underarms every day, or every other day. Now, if I go a whole week, even w the little bit of hair left, I don't mind wearing a tank. I've used it under my arms for two months, so I imagine in a few months I will never have to shave my underarms again! I can't speak of the upkeep though. Not sure if it will grow back eventually but from what I hear, even w professional hair removal you need touch ups! I have a professional lady for something else, who does hair removal, and she was impressed w my results. I say try it! For the price, you can't go wrong :)
Jenny L.
Indianola, IA
Bought this when it came out. Used the 5k flash heads until they came out with the long lasting one.  I recommend it to anyone with light skin and dark hair. It seemed to work the best and fastest on my legs. Its hard to get every spot during an application - so I still shave once in a blue moon.  After three years - I'm finally going over my legs a little again.  For face, bikini, and armpits..it didn't give me as drastic results.  I've loaned this thing out to friends and family - I traveled with it..it has held up to some abuse and still works great.
Sydney 💋.
This didn't work for me. I used it for months and didn't see any results. It comes with a certain amount of flashes and you can choose with setting you want. It doesn't really hurt, it's just a quick shock. You have to follow the schedule of when to use it and how many weeks apart with the hair growth cycle. It's just a hassle when you can get faster results with other hair removal methods.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I have used this one time and unfortunately as reviewed in several cases many who read my statuses or posts know that my skin is extremely sensitive so waxing and shaving are really the only thing that works in my situation and they have to be extremely high-quality and gentle and Infused with several hydrating in anti irritants to actually work. I used this silk'n in one time and I just tested a lower part of my leg which is actually one of the parts that isn't very sensitive at all and it broke me out terribly therefore I cannot do anything like this sometimes I wish I could because it might take a little time off my hands and waxing gets expensive however I've pretty much nailed it so I can do it myself.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I bought this Silk'n laser hair removal for my husband since he wanted one as a gift to cut down on his thick body hair. He thought even the lowest setting was too painful, so I started using it. You have to be very consistent with using it to keep your hair from growing. I only used it for my armpits and it reduced the growth of hair by a lot. Once I got lazy, my hair grew back so I need to use it regularly again.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I used this device for over 10 times on my legs, underarms and bikini line. I only saw the tiniest difference on my legs. The hair grew a bit slower and i got a few balder patches on my calves. However, the effect was barely visible and took too long, so I stopped using this tool.
Letitia B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'll start by saying that I really really wanted this to work. I'll also bluntly say that it didn't. I bought this right around christmas time in 2015 and had such high hopes. I'm the "perfect candidate." I'm pastly pale (like sparkle in the sun, pale) and I'm also a little italian so my hair is dark and coarse. Perfect, I though. Wrong! There are a few reasons why I was so disappointed with this product. The obvious being that I didn't see any effect. I have used this every two weeks as recommended for the last year on my leg (just one) and have no results. Why did I use this on just one leg? Because my right lag is tattooed and it's not supposed to be used over them. I assume because they don't know what will happen, yet, if you do. Needless to say, this was probably the best way to keep track of the progress.. just compare legs! Wel, there was nothing to compare after about 5 months.

After 5 months I started using this every week. I ended up with thinner hairs, but not any smooth surfaces. So, I called the company... They told me to stop using it every week as the growth cycle is two weeks so every week does nothing. But simple math shows that using it every week is also using it every two weeks, so that didn't make sense but I went back to every two weeks.. 6 months in, still nothing.

I then called the company for a refund. I don't have a receipt so the simple answer was just a flat out no. Why? I have the product... I have the card I bought it on.. and it doesn't work. Their costumer service is not great, to say the least.

It also desensitizes your skin. I know that sounds weird, but it does! At first I thought I was crazy but then realized, I, in fact, am not. One day out of the shower I dried my leg (s) to use this but it was humid so there was still moisture. I pulled out a blow dryer and used it along my calf to make sure my skin was nice and dry as the company says it should be. I couldn't feel the air on my leg! No matter how close I got or how high the heat was, I felt nothing. I thought this was strange, obviously, so I tried it on my right leg (the one I was not using the product on) and I could feel the heat and air.

I should mention that I do use this on the highest setting, which is 5. it hurt a little to begin with but over time, it stopped. I thought I was just building tolerance, but turns out I just can't feel anything on the surface of my skin.

It has been a year now. My hair is thinner, and grows back a tiny bit slower, which is why I gave two stars instead of one, but I am not anywhere near hairless. I am just out of a bunch of time (that I probably could of used working to afford real laser hair removal) and $300.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Kate N.
Pretty good product but takes to much time and is to bulky for my little hands. I prefer a smaller hair removal device. I had to shave in between uses and that to me is just not worth it. So I'm back to no shave Wednesdays and I am a-okay with that.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Practical, painlesss. It shows you step by step how to proceed. I like it because I can take it with me when on a road trip!!! I am always prepared because I want my legs to look good , soft
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Use this once a month and I ha e definitely seen a decrease in the amount and texture of unwanted hair. The price tag was a little high, but worth it for such a great product.
Kajal G.
Brampton , ON
Where can I buy one of these?
Abear A.
How are the results compared to doing laser professionally?
Crystal R.
Fort Gay, WV
Does this product hurt when using it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I want one of these laser hair removal’s, have you bought one? Yes or No
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Can you use this on any parts of the body and face?