Silk'n Flash&Go Express

Now there’s an easier way to remove unwanted hair at home!

Silk’n Flash&Go Express is a revolutionary light-based system for permanent results. The Express uses gentle pulses of light to disable hair growth at the root. Most users experience a noticeable reduction in hair after just a handful of treatments. It’s painless, convenient and safe!

·      Convenient at-home treatment

·      Painless and permanent results

·      Saves hundreds of dollars vs. professional treatments

·      Perfect for areas big and small

·      No more waxing, shaving or plucking

·      Safe and FDA Cleared

Are there any tips for using this device how to make it more effective ?
Do you have to press hard onto the skin ?
Do you have to press hard onto the skin ?
Start your review of Silk'n Flash&Go Express!
El Mirage
This is by far the best hair removal product on the market. I’ve always been a lot more on the harrier side than a lot of women. I’ve tried many hair removal methods but this is the one that works the most. I think this is a really great product. It has great value. I recommend it to anyone who needs to get rid of hair in a easy and painless way. So don’t give up hope because this product is on the market and it will get rid of your hair!!
Sensitive, Normal / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
New york, NY
I bought this product about 6 months ago (June) and I was excited to start treatments. They do not recommend using on skin exposed to the sun until 2 weeks have passed since sun exposure. I was going to the beach/ out in the sun a lot, so I couldn’t use treat myself as often as they recommended. I have used it intermittently, and I do notice that my hair grows a lot slower after a treatment. One thing that kind of sucks about this product is that you have to shave before you use it. So if you’re one of those girls who is looking to completely stop shaving, this product is not for you.
Combination / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Avilla, IN
I love this product! I am so freaking hairy it’s not funny. I’ve been using it consistently and seeing so much improvement! It’s easy to use and comes with easy instructs. It was a little pricey at first but it works and is worth every dime!
Oily, Sensitive / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Evansville IN
I LOVE my Flash & Go!! I've been treating my underarms, bikini & full legs. It is easy to use & the results have been phenomenal. I used to visit a clinic monthly but the Flash&Go has totally replaced those treatments.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Combination
League City, TX
I did not receive this product for free. I paid for it because, with 300,000 flashes, it worked out WAY cheaper than going for multiple laser sessions, and (especially with 20% off at BB & B) it has turned out to be SUCH a great investment! At first, I really didn't see it making much of a difference and honestly thought I had a defective model, but I have persevered and am now reaping the rewards! I have very fair skin and very dark hair, so I am the perfect candidate for this, and can turn it all the way up to level 5 with virtually no pain. The only places it stings a little are where the hairs are coarse and deep-rooted, like the middle of my armpits and central bikini area. These are also the most stubborn areas but they are getting close to being hair-free thanks to consistent use, every 2 wks. If you have dark hair and fair skin, I HIGHLY recommend this before summer rolls around! After years of epilating, I can't believe something that causes so little pain can be so effective!
Tualatin, OR
Silk'n Flash&Go Express uploaded by Renee K.
I received the Silk’n Flash & Go Express complementary from Influenster to test and review, however, all opinions are of my own as always. I will provide my honest review of this new product from Silk’n. I have had the device for two months now, and I have used the product as recommended by the directions. I will admit, I was a bit hesitant, and scared to try it, because I have had laser hair removal on my bikini area (full brazilan), and my armpits. I went to a professional laser hair removal spa, and had 6 treatments, it left me with ZERO results, and the hair came back. The treatments were extremely painful as well, as I am sure you could imagine! I paid a few thousand dollars for my treatments, with little to none results sadly, it was a horrible experience, and wasn’t sure if I was ready for that, but I bit the bullet, turned on the device from silk’n and tried it, and OMG, it wasn’t painful, yes it hurts a little, but if you have had a tattoo, or laser treatments, piercings, etc. you may be used to that type of pain, to me, it wasn’t so bad, more like a pinch, or a rubber band snapping, then once it’s over the pain stops, and you are good to go! It does however, take several treatments to see results, which is common, laser treatments aren’t a one time quick fix, although I wish it was that easy! I have noticed less growth of hair, however, the hair is not gone completely, and I didn’t expect it to be yet, it takes time like I said, but I am definitely willing to stick in there, and keep trying. My hair is getting softer, and grows in a lot slower, which is a great advantage, another great one, is that you can do it in the privacy of your own home! I definitely recommend this product, because it does truly work, you just have to be patient with it, but it is very easy, and okay weird detail, kinda fun to use, hair be gone right!!! I am using it on the tops of my toes, my underarms, my legs, and bikini area, yep I am going for it all, and really wanted to test, and give this a whirl, so glad I did, loving it so far, I am hoping for better results as time goes by using this device! I am excited to see how great it can be without hair in those annoying areas!
Oily
Bridgeview, IL
I was given the chance to try out this product via an influnester voxbox and I am so excited I was picked. I have pcos so hair growth is a huge problem for me as it is dark , thick and grows very fast and I am fair skinned. I can shave and hours later I have stubble or use cream hair removers and the hair is growing back the next day! Needless to say I was interested in a device like this but hesitant to try it because I was afraid it might be painful or not work. Well I can happily say I have been able to use this device and it literally is for me pain free! The only sensation I did get once in a while was a slight warming sensation but nothing uncomfortable . I have been using this device on my legs for now and do notice a minor reduction in hair but I feel that that is probably due to the pcos and hormones affecting the hair ,so I will probably need more treatments than the average but I was expecting that. I also want to try this device on my face/upper lip as I also get hair there due to the pcos. I am excited to continue using the device and see more results and start with the upper lip treatments as well. As far as packaging goes it comes in a nice zipper case and lets you keep all of the components together. This device comes with obviously the device itself, multiple plugs for traveling ,instructions and cleaning cloth .When turning on the machine you can hear the fan but it is quiter then the sound of a blow dryer. It's lightweight but doesn't feel cheap and is fairly easy to work with and was very quick and easy to use as well. The only negative I can say is that I think the instruction booklet can be revamped a little it seems a little all over the place for me. Hopefully I will be able to update this review in the future and let you know how it works on my more stubborn areas like the upper lip. I'm received this item for test and review and all of my opinions as strictly my own and based solely on my experience with the device.
Oily, Combination / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Gaston, IN
I love this! Was so excited when I received the Silk'n Flash & Go express! It takes a little time and patience (if doing larger areas) but it definitely works. The hair each time is thinner and less corse which makes it easier. I notice I shaved less and less during the six week treatment! Now my brother wants me to do his "impressive man sweater"
Sensitive
N Las Vegas, NV
So much cheaper than going out and having to pay someone on several occasions for this. Very popular this holiday season in my store. I myself have tried it and it's not painful at all, it's just a little tingle and a very easy process. Great thing about it too is if you go to KOHLS you can use coupons on it to bring that price down :)
Combination / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
Ask a question to the Influenster community...