Silk'n Flash&Go Compact and Trim uploaded by Edna G.Silk'n Flash&Go Compact and Trim uploaded by Edna G.Silk'n Flash&Go Compact and Trim uploaded by Lalaine B.

BY SILK'N #24 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Silk's Flash Go Compact is an innovative light-based device for hair removal for the entire body, including the face, with permanent results. The Silk's Flash Go uses FDA-cleared technology to help you achieve a lifetime solution for hair removal. The new high tech design of the Flash Go Compact applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment. No area is too big or small! To make treatments even faster there is a gliding method that allows you to just hold down trigger and the device will continuously emit pulses. Slim and compact, Silk's Trim a precision electric trimmer can slide neatly and discreetly into the pen slot of your favorite purse for on-the-go grooming needs. Silk's Trim is not only great to use before Silk's hair removal treatments, but also can be used to tame unruly eyebrows and remove hair on those that are not candidates for using the Silk's hair removal device. The Silk's Trim will effortlessly remove unwanted hair that you do not want to shave before treating with your Silk's hair removal device

Buy on Amazon
Soph P.
Berlin, CT
I love love love this product so much. It honestly works just like described and totally worth the money!
Buen producto fácil de usar y muy practico, se puede llevar a cualquier parte por su tamaño muy bueno.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product it's travel friendly and amazing quality and I would highly recommend this
Morgan H.
Newport, KY
This works very well I just wish it worked faster my hair still grows back pretty quick.
Imane b.
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
Mary R.
So far 5 star. I’ve been using this for about six weeks. I haven’t seen a reduction in hair except in my knees. But I find that the hair does grow back slower. So far so good. It has 5 different strength settings. I’m on #2 and this week I will start on #3.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with girls who love beauty and Epilators and Hair Removal Devices.I'm waiting for you.
Florence J.
Best product ever! I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and I couldn’t be happier. it’s definitely expensive but if you can use your optimum points, like I did it’s well worth the investment.
Judy E.
I've been using this device since April. It works, but it is a gradual process. It takes time, so don't expect to be hair free for a while. It takes about a half hour to go over all the areas on your body. I use it every 2 weeks. I would buy it again...just don't expect instant results...it will take time.
Edna G.
I have this hair removal since January, it's easy to use and to carry with you, doesn't take long time to work but you will see results after 4 to 6 months.
Kasey R.
Louisville , KY
I just bought this and have only used it once. How long did it take to start noticing results? What setting did you start on?
Maria Elena U.
como me encantaría tener esto, si en realidad funciona sería mi salvación
Maria Elena U.
I have been told that it is good, I would like to know if it is worth buying
Amber R.
What's the difference between This product and the Silkn bellaglide?
Ive Caroline F.
Santiago, Santiago/ Las Condes
Has someone tried this one? It worth it?