Silk'n Flash&Go Compact and Trim uploaded by Edna G.Silk'n Flash&Go Compact and Trim uploaded by Edna G.Silk'n Flash&Go Compact and Trim uploaded by Lalaine B.

BY SILK'N #20 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Silk's Flash Go Compact is an innovative light-based device for hair removal for the entire body, including the face, with permanent results. The Silk's Flash Go uses FDA-cleared technology to help you achieve a lifetime solution for hair removal. The new high tech design of the Flash Go Compact applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment. No area is too big or small! To make treatments even faster there is a gliding method that allows you to just hold down trigger and the device will continuously emit pulses. Slim and compact, Silk's Trim a precision electric trimmer can slide neatly and discreetly into the pen slot of your favorite purse for on-the-go grooming needs. Silk's Trim is not only great to use before Silk's hair removal treatments, but also can be used to tame unruly eyebrows and remove hair on those that are not candidates for using the Silk's hair removal device. The Silk's Trim will effortlessly remove unwanted hair that you do not want to shave before treating with your Silk's hair removal device

Buy on Amazon
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
When I first started using it I had no idea how, it doesn't really tell you in the manual so I had to go online to do research but after that it's nothing fancy.
Keely T.
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
Silk'n is a go to product i love. This product allows hair removal and for some, permanent hair removal. I love this product, but don' use it too much. The product is easy to use you just have to pay attention and be cautious. I was satisfied with this product and would definitely use it again.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This mini device uses a pulsed light technology to disable hair growth at the root. If you put in the time and effort, then you can skip razor burn and ingrown hairs..
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
So great! And is so easy for in the go! Never, never have this product in house! It's so small and cute, not the best but works great! It's super fun to use
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
I like this product but my skin did feel a little sensitive after the first use from using a little too much pressure but it did give me a smooth shave.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Amy S.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I have not used enough to see permanent effect. Was easy to use and did not hurt (I used on my underarms and face). It does not take long to do
Jasmine W.
Toledo, OH
Works really well on skin! Doesnt cut the skin and your feel really healthy after the product is perfect for people who cut themselves alot!
Kasey R.
Louisville , KY
I just bought this and have only used it once. How long did it take to start noticing results? What setting did you start on?
Maria Elena U.
como me encantaría tener esto, si en realidad funciona sería mi salvación
Maria Elena U.
I have been told that it is good, I would like to know if it is worth buying
Amber R.
What's the difference between This product and the Silkn bellaglide?
Ive Caroline F.
Santiago, Santiago/ Las Condes
Has someone tried this one? It worth it?