Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsSilk'n
Flash and Go Permanent Hair Removal

Silk'N Flash and Go Permanent Hair Removal

by Silk'n

Silk'N Flash and Go Permanent Hair Removal Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

How has this product worked for you, is it worth the buy?
What kind of results do you get with dark complexion skin?
Start your review of Silk'N Flash and Go Permanent Hair Removal!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley M.
New Brunswick, NJ
As you will learn with any type of hair removal system, results will vary based on the individual, their skin tone, and their hair type. I am Italian and thus have been inherited the "hairy" gene that has influenced me to research and test out all the hair removal products out there. From using this product over the past couple months religiously I can confirm that this product definitely SLOWS the rate at which hair grows and reduces how much hair grows in the area treated. Does it eliminate all the hair? No. But I have found this true with even professional hair removal systems. I used to go to a doctor who had fancy smancy hair removal machines and even she confirmed that hair removal can require "maintenance" treatments. Meaning every so many months you may need to get another treatment to "maintain" the results you seek. Hence why I decided to invest in my own hair removal product. The treatment is painless, just a bright light and a zap. You can follow the directions and vary the strength of the zap accordingly. Again, the number of treatments before one see's results can vary from individual to individual. I saw results after about the 5th treatment. Its lightweight and easy to use. I thought the price for the device was reasonable given the results it delivers and considering the pricing of other hair removal systems. I definitely recommend this product!
Nickie J.
Cincinnati, OH
Silk'N Flash and Go Permanent Hair Removal uploaded by Nickie J.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I've been using it on and off for a few years now I definitely noticed that the hair on my leg started growing in more patchy than regular and somewhat thinner The only downside I can say is that I can't use it for parts of the year like during the summer because of tanning and well it doesn't bother most parts it does hurt pretty bad on some of your more sensitive areas when you attempt to use it there. I don't know if I would go out and spend $300 on it again but it was a gift and I have gotten quite a bit of use out of it and I suppose it has made my shaving life easier in a way.
Briana S.
I’ve been extremely disappointed in this product. I’ve used it for a long time, as directed, on my chin and upper lip area. It’s done nothing for me. It was awfully expensive to not work at all. 😏
Cara F.
Joshua, TX
I love this thing! I noticed a difference after the first treatment and the results just keep getting better! I've seen reviews by people who didn't read the instructions and just went for it and they had a bad time. (Read the instructions rather than just setting it to full power and blasting away.)
Angela R.
Massapequa, NY
At first I was skeptical about this product because I had not heard of it before. But I had gotten a great deal for it so I had to buy it to try it for myself. It is not painful at all like I expected it might be. Even at the highest setting all you feel is a warming sensation. I have only tried it on my legs and am only up to the 4th treatment but I can see some results so I am happy about that. I will have to wait after I complete all treatments before forming a complete opinion. I recommend exfoliating whenever you shower to prevent ingrown hair that may result. It is also crucial to keep up with the treatments to get the best results. Overall I would recommend this product even if the price is somewhat high.
Tiffany R.
Corbin, KY
Absolutely amazing for hair removal. Very easy to use and does the job like it’s suppose to.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
I spent way too much money on this product for it not to work. I was told that after a few tried that you would be able to see a difference and in my case that was not true, It was painless but not easy to use. You couldn't see where you just scanning and really didn't work. Really annoying after spending over $200.00 on this!
Maria Elena C.
La Porte, IN
I have. Even using this product for about a month now & I absolutely love it. I use it on my face hair! It's way embarrassing & since I have been using silk'n flash & to, it's barely noticeable anymore!! Thanks!!
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've had this product for a few months now, and am happy with it so far. This device is very user friendly, I love that. The pain level is a lot lower than I thought, and for the most part it is pain free. As for effectiveness, I have only used this in two small areas so far. One area, I have not seen a change in yet, while the other area has thinned out greatly. I'm hoping if I continue treatments, I can achieve complete hair loss in these areas. The only thing I'm not liking is that the cartridge you get in this kit only lasts for 5,000 pulses, which goes very quick. And the replacement cartridges can get pricey. It's worth mentioning that I am the prime candidate for this system, as I have light skin and dark hair. I know for others with dark skin and/or light hair, this device does little to nothing. Worth a try if you fit my type.
I'm very pleased with my purchase of the Silk'n Flash & Go Hair Removal Device. I have been using it for the past 6 months on my bikini area and on my lower leg. My hair is significantly thinner and has some bald, patchy spots now (I have light skin and thick, dark, coarse hair). It is relatively painless (like a warm rubber band snapping). Full review on thebeautyofficial.com
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molly G.