Silkience
SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz

Silkience SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz.

by Silkience

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silkience SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Nia D.
Silkience SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz. uploaded by Nia D.
This is definitely my go to moisturizer, i use it on the daily after my shower since that’s when i’m most dry. It not to thick and it’s quite liquidity and that’s how i prefer mine.
Helan S.
Antioch, TN
Only thing i use in the winter is moisturizer. I have the driest skin so this is my hero! Will be repurchasing in the near future!
Rachel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Silkience SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz. uploaded by Rachel D.
This was too liquidity for me I like a little thinker lotions! The smell just smells like wheat lightly! Pretty good size bottle for $1.00 got this from biglots! It’s just okay for me nothing to awesome about this lotion!
Deidra S.
Silkience SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz. uploaded by Deidra S.
I love this lotion. It's cheap on cost only. I work on Wreaths and in my home and this product keeps my skin nice and smooth. No fragrance so can go be applied anytime needed.
Carmen P.
Silkience SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz. uploaded by Carmen P.
If you have a body with dry skin like me please you need use this Silkience SPA Haus Moisturing Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter 12 Fl Oz. This moisturizing lotion leaves your skin smooth and healthy looking like a silk. Is daily use, fragrance free so you can use from the morning to the night every time you need. Like me I use this lotion every time a take a shower. I do recommend to use because is amazing. you will feel the change of your skin with the first use.

Looking for your answer?