BeautyHairHair ProductsNoBrand
Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl oz

Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl. oz.

by NoBrand

Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl. oz.

Cleans and hydrates hair in one step; New salon-advanced pro formula with provitamin B5; Contains avocado oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl. oz.!
Andrea I.
Hoover, AL
Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl. oz. uploaded by Andrea I.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I bought this shampoo with its conditioner and how great it has fallen, and I used many expensive and cheap shampoos and the truth is that this one has fallen off fabulous, it leaves my hair soft and silky and with a great shine, I can say that I highly recommend it.
Jennifer C.
Little Rock
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I’m on my second round of Silkience. I love it! I got it at The Dollar Store-Seriously only $1- I really thought it would dry out my hair, but it did quite the opposite. I have VERY curly, wavy hair and this product encourages my hair to embrace that look! It defines my curls and helps them lock in that moisture my hair needs! I’m truly shocked about the results! Try it! It’s only $1!
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl. oz. uploaded by D'sherlna R.
First time trying silkience salon series new advanced pro formula hydrating shampoo with provitamin be & avocado oil
luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl. oz. uploaded by luisa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Silkience Salon Series Pro Formula Hydrating Shampoo 32 fl. oz. me encantan estos productos los recomiendo son mis favoritos me deja el cabello suave

Looking for your answer?