Silkience Bath and Shower Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash Shea & Cocoa Butter uploaded by Emmanuel G.Silkience Bath and Shower Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash Shea & Cocoa Butter uploaded by Sara G.

BY SILKIENCE

Silkience Bath and Shower™ Ultra Moisturizing Shea & Cocoa Butter Scent Body Wash.

Enriched with nourishing oils. see more...

• Does this product leave your skin soft after using it. 3 Answers
Breanna H.
Green Bay, WI
This smells SO bad. I feel like the smell lingers in my nose even after I'm out of the shower. I used it once and won't be using it again. It didn't lather very well either, at least not as well as other brands I've tried. I really thought there was something wrong with this but from seeing other reviews I guess that's just the product.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I bought this at the dollar tree and it works wonders some body wash you need to use soap bar to get your rag soapy enough but you only neef this. A little drop does the job. The consistency isn't as thick as I would want it.
I wish I could give this negative stars! It smells absolutely horrific. After I brought this from the store I did a sniff test which now I wholeheartedly believe I should’ve done before it smelled so bad I thought someone didn’t flush the toilet after they shit! Never buy this product!
shaquana J.
usa
I love this product is a great bath and shower body wash I would recommend this product to anybody and it also smells wonderful.
Erika S.
It's thin, and I did not like the smell what so ever! Of course it did its job at cleaning my body lol
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I love this smell of this product and i love the way that it leaves my skin feeling.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
I like it! Is cheap, smell good and leave your skin smooth and hydrated. I am a fan of the clearance sales because before I buy something I rather to taste it first.

¡Me gusta! Es económico, huele bien y deja tu piel suave e hidratada.  Soy fanatico de los artículos en liquidación porque  por mi experiencia prefiero probar si el producto es bueno antes de comprarlo.
felipa a.
Does this product leave your skin soft after using it.