BeautyHairHair ProductsMaple Holistics
Silk18 Natural Conditioner By Maple Holistics

Silk18 Natural Conditioner By Maple Holistics

by Maple Holistics

Can anyone give me an idea as to when this product will turn my hair silky? It is a very rough conditioner as in when i am washing my hair it’s not the Normal conditioner feeling i get but it has outstanding reviews so before i give up on it i was wondering if anyone uses it and can give me an honest review.
Has anyone tried this? What did you think?
METROi cabello con mil de frizz y seco y quebradizo.Ya no puedo más   Que hago. Silk18 Natural Conditioner By Maple Holistics
Start your review of Silk18 Natural Conditioner By Maple Holistics!
Rita W.
I love this conditioner! First, it smells amazing. It has a light vanilla scent, like pure vanilla beans or vanilla used to bake with, not the overly sweet, cloying, artificial scent used in so many scented candles and beauty products. It really smells amazing and left a subtle soft scent of vanilla in my hair all day. One of my co-workers even noticed it and asked where she could buy the product because she liked the scent so much. Now back to how the conditioner performs. I was really interested in purchasing this because it contains natural silk proteins, and no sulfates, which is important to me because I highlight my hair, and sulfates ruin highlights and all the money spent on them. Thankfully, it worked great. I kept it in my hair for about 5 minutes before rinsing. After blow drying my hair, I could immediately feel a difference. Instead of yanking a brush through my hair, since my hair tangles so easily, the brush easily combed through my hair, and there was no yanking or breaking. It definitely moisturized my hair and made my dry ends look so much better. This conditioner seemed to perk up my dry, dull winter hair. Overall, this conditioner moisturizes hair well, and has an amazing scent.
Alicia C.
Norwalk, CT
Silk18 Natural Conditioner By Maple Holistics uploaded by Alicia C.
Maple Holistics Silk 18 Conditioner has a light and pleasant vanilla smell. It is all natural and infused with 18 different silk amino acids. Along with Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Pomegranate; Hibiscus, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, and more. This combination helps with dry hair, damaged hair, and frizz. My hair is very thick, wavy, and often frizzy. This really makes my hair become soft, frizz free, manageable, and defines my waves. I really like that it does not contain sulfates, parabens, chemicals, and silicones. There are no artificial fragrances or colorings. Just pure ingredients derived from nature. I am very happy with this conditioner. The formula is extremely creamy but does not weigh my hair down. It is great for all hair types. I just wish the bottle was larger.
Amanda H.
Whitney Point, NY
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It smells amazing, like maple and vanilla. My hair is curly and frizzy but this conditioner has calmed the frizz down during the humid summer months and made it manageable. A little goes a long way so it lasts awhile. The only downside is they don't offer bigger bottles of it or any discounts so it's kind of pricey.
Heta D.
Verona, NJ
Another favorite product from same brand. its best compliment with its sage shampoo. very good conditioner which makes my hair silky and smooth.
Galyna G.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG such a great conditioner !!! I love the smell plus it’s working perfectly and most important you can feel it right when you apply it to your clean hair after shampoo 🧴! Strongly recommend!
Jennifer D.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best conditioner out there. I've tried many throughout the years, and this is worth a million bucks. It has made my baby fine dry hair easy to comb and smooth as silk, just like its name. Stops hair loss and breakage better than any product I've ever used in a very long time. If your hair is dry, hard to comb, frizzy, this is wonderful!
mary W.
Waltham, MA
Never in my life have I experienced such an amazing brand. The ingredients, the results, the customer service, is all impeccable. I personally contacted the owner and he got right back to me, I needed help because my hair was falling out due to health issues. He was so kind to me he got right back, he let me know the products that was closest to my concerns. Being able to give business to such an amazing company feels so good, it makes you want to be a lifelong customer, it feels rare to be treated with such gratitude. The first product I chose was their most popular the SILK 18 conditioner. I love this product for a few different reasons. Fist being the light weight feel, second is the detangling, third is it can be used at a leave-in, and fourth is my favorite; the fact you can use it as a co-wash. Lastly the smell of almonds and vanilla fills your bathroom with a calming aroma that is anything but overbearing. I can't say enough; it's everything you'd want in a conditioner. I am using the Botanical Therapy Dry Hair Treatment. My hair is very fine and tends to fall out in the shower. The amount of hair that falls out now is an average amount and the nourshing properties the ingredients have; its a cup of water when your thirsty- for your hair! I want to scream from the roof tops to all the woman AND men that want healthy, good smelling, and detangled lightweight hair.
Nichole R.
mustang
My go to conditioner any time my hair is feeling a little dry or damaged. It’s better than any conditioner out there, and I’ve tried plenty! It cleanses all the junk out almost like shampoo would, takes brassiness out of blonde, and leaves any color looking fresh and revitalized. The softness doesn’t go away like a bunch of conditioners, it’s long lasting and actually restores your hair.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Guys I️ cannot praise this product enough. It’s safe for every type of hair and it’s so affordable. I️ tried this off a whim while researching hair conditioners on amazon and I’m beyond satisfied. I️t leaves the hair actually feeling like silk. Doesn’t way down your hair at all. So soft and light. Smells like heaven. I️ mean I️ don’t know what I️ would without this product. SOOOOO WORTH IT. PLEASE TRY THIS. 🤟🏼🙌🏼
Mollie M.
Love this conditioner! No complaints, and I am super picky about my hair care products, plus I have sensitive skin. It smells great and leaves your hair feeling soft and moisturized.