BY SILK

Try silk very vanillaâ soymilk anywhere you enjoy dairy milk. It adds a tempting touch of bold vanilla flavor over cereal, in coffee or simply by itself. Plus, it's made from wholesome, nutritionally-complete soy protein and has 50% more calcium than dairy milk.1 it just doesnt get better than that see more...

• "This is very sweet but is a special treat for me." in 1 review
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I recently purchased this for my boyfriend because normal milk upsets his stomach. He told me that the soy milk had a really great flavor to it and it tasted just like regular milk but with a nice vanilla flavor to it, and it had better nutrition than regular milk. Overall, he was really happy with Silk and we will definitely be repurchasing after we get through this gallon!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Yes finally I can have this without a lactose pill. Needs to make more products like this. Smoothies are more enjoyable once again. It's sweet. Yummy. Perfect for just about anything. Can't wait to try the other flavors!
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love this soymilk! It's a delicious and healthy alternative to cow's milk. It tastes like vanilla and soy. Much better than the regular soymilk. It's not that expensive depending on where you buy it. I buy these everytime I go grocery shopping. Love it!!
Jennifer W.
I like soy milk but am the only one that drinks it in my house . I think soy is better then almond . this one is smooth tasting , has it typical soy flavor but isn't to strong
Tiffany A.
Tasty, delicious, and sweet. A perfect treat I use in my smoothies or a small (I mean small) glass after dinner. This is similar to drinking a melted vanilla milkshake but without the dairy. Give it a go if you like vanilla flavoring.
Cheryl W.
I love Silk because it comes in different flavors and varieties, they use non GMO plants, and they allow me to have milk like products even though I am lactose intolerant. I can still make all my favorite recipes and they still taste great.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This is my favorite soy milk! It is super sweet but I never drink very much of it at a time. I LOVE to use this as a coffee creamer. If you mix Brazil Nut coffee and this Silk soy milk... it tastes just like Oh's cereal! Yum Yum
Sara H.
LOVE IT!! I'm lactose intolerant so once I discovered soy milk, silk milk became my bestfriend! Who wouldn't want vanilla flavored milk in their cereal, I even converted my 5 year old niece. She loves the chocolate one (as do I). So good and so good for you!
Sandy P.
Sparks, NV
This is the best soy milk! Silk has the best flavors and is the best quality. I like vanilla.we use this to mix with chai tea or with cereal in the mornings,my grandkids love it!
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Es muy sabrosa,esta es de soya pero vienen de diferentes sabores,mi favorita es la de almendra,no es leche de animal.ideal para personas vegetarianas que no consumen producto derrivado de animal