Silk® Vanilla Almond Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Wild W.Silk® Vanilla Almond Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kristie H.

BY SILK #86 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

America's #1*Leading brand based on national sales data. see more...

Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
I recently purchased this creamer (Caramel flavor) which I thought the price was relatively affordable and competitive price for a creamer. I was so excited to give this a try as I have been looking for an almond milk creamer. After a week I love that I have not had stomach problems like I have with other creamers and the flavor isn't like drinking sugar for a flavored creamer. Excited that SILK has created this product.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
This is a life saver. No, I kid you not. I do not miss regular flavored coffee creamers because this exists. I am dairy free, spice and tomato free for the little one and this is in my one cup of coffee every morning. I even tried the Pumpkin Spice and liked it despite my dislike of Pumpkin Spice.

At Thanksgiving people who had it in their coffee, didn't realize it was a dairy free creamer until I told them, yup! It's brilliant.
Heather A.
This creamer is amazing. It’s healthier than other brands and creamier. It’s a bit
more expensive than other traditional brands but for me it’s worth it because it’s a bit healthier. I would recommend it to others!
Mariela M.
This is by far my favorite coffee creamer at the moment. I absolutely love it and add it to my coffee every morning. The taste is perfect and the price is even better. The only thing I would say that is a negative is how small the bottle is I really use when I purchase my creamer they had bigger bottles of this product so it can last me longer! Super delicious and will continue to use and recommend.
Amanda G.
sykesvile
Creamers always upset my stomach no matter what but finally I found one that doesn’t. This stuff taste amazing. But I noticed a little goes a long way especially if you don’t like the strong taste. I have tried the hazelnut and the vanilla and both are good. The product has a decent shelf life and isn’t too pricy.
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
Absolutely love this dairy-free creamer. It tastes like vanilla and the almond flavor is barely noticeable. It's also not overly sweet, so you'll still get to taste your coffee. I just wish it came in other flavors besides this, Caramel, and Sweet N Creamy.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
I love this stuff, It’s so delicious. I’m a huge coffee lover but can’t have any dairy and it gets boring to just add plain soy or almond milk so this is a great substitute. I’m definitely hooked!
Charlin F.
Being lactose intolerant can really put a damper on a lot of things, especially missing out on a good creamer. But these almond coffee creamers have been such a yummy addition to my morning routine. I love the flavor!
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
I have dairy sensitivity but don't like black coffee, so this is a God send. You can find it at shoprite or any local grocery store. Love the way my coffee tastes with this.
Wild W.
Torrington, CT
Yum! As an aspiring vegan I am slowly shifting my lifestyle due to the current pain I get from dairy products so I made the switch starting with my creamer!!

I am in love!! It tastes absolutely delicious creamy and it doesn’t have that overpowering nutty flavor I was expecting from a product deriving from nuts!!! You must try it!