Silk® Vanilla Almond Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kristie H.Silk® Vanilla Almond Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Wild W.

BY SILK

America's #1*Leading brand based on national sales data. see more...

Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
This is a life saver. No, I kid you not. I do not miss regular flavored coffee creamers because this exists. I am dairy free, spice and tomato free for the little one and this is in my one cup of coffee every morning. I even tried the Pumpkin Spice and liked it despite my dislike of Pumpkin Spice.

At Thanksgiving people who had it in their coffee, didn't realize it was a dairy free creamer until I told them, yup! It's brilliant.
Wild W.
Torrington, CT
Yum! As an aspiring vegan I am slowly shifting my lifestyle due to the current pain I get from dairy products so I made the switch starting with my creamer!!

I am in love!! It tastes absolutely delicious creamy and it doesn’t have that overpowering nutty flavor I was expecting from a product deriving from nuts!!! You must try it!
Mariela M.
This is by far my favorite coffee creamer at the moment. I absolutely love it and add it to my coffee every morning. The taste is perfect and the price is even better. The only thing I would say that is a negative is how small the bottle is I really use when I purchase my creamer they had bigger bottles of this product so it can last me longer! Super delicious and will continue to use and recommend.
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
I really enjoy this creamer considering it is dairy free. It’s pretty healthier than other competitors and definitely tastes better. It’s sweeter than a half and half but not quite a normal vanilla creamer.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
I have dairy sensitivity but don't like black coffee, so this is a God send. You can find it at shoprite or any local grocery store. Love the way my coffee tastes with this.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
I love this stuff, It’s so delicious. I’m a huge coffee lover but can’t have any dairy and it gets boring to just add plain soy or almond milk so this is a great substitute. I’m definitely hooked!
Kristie H.
I love this almondmilk creamer. It's sweet without being too sweet. It does not have too strong of a vanilla flavor. I was worried about it being too watery but it's not. It's creamy and delicious to put in your coffee. I love how it does not contain a lot of sugar or calories. I use it in my coffee every morning. It's inexpensive. I highly recommend this product.
Stacie M.
I love this creamer! It's the perfect flavor, sweetness and doesn't hurt my stomach. Less calories than regular creamers too!
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
Not the best after taste if you like heavy creamer. I assume they use fake sugar due to the aftertaste. Love it anyway