Silk® Vanilla Almond Creamer 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hailey D.Silk® Vanilla Almond Creamer 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tracy T.

BY SILK

America's #1**Leading brand based on national sales data. see more...

Hailey D.
Huntington
I absolutely love Silk® Vanilla Almond Creamer 16 fl. oz. Bottle. My family decided to switch to almond milk & it’s been the best decision we’ve made. We are big coffee drinks so I when we tried this coffee creamer we were in love. The flavor is amazing & a little goes a long way. I can not recommend this product enough!!
Erin W.
This is one of my favorite creamers. I love that it’s used with almond milk as I don’t use too much dairy in my diet. The silk website states that this creamer is:
•Now carrageenan free
•Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
•Free of dairy, lactose, carrageenan, gluten, casein, egg, peanut and MSG
•Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
•No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
It makes me feel better knowing that this is probably one of the healthiest creamers out there. I used to use Coffee mate but there was too much crap ingredients so I switched to this. I’ve been so pleased with the Silk creamer. I buy the French vanilla and caramel.
Antoinette C.
I have an immune diffeciency which causes me to be allergic to certain foods. Bill's Almond "Creamer" allows me to enjoy my favorite coffee beverage without getting sick and it's affordable.
Tracy T.
I normally use silk coconut but this is so much better. Its more creamy an delishous. Thia is now my favorite creamer. Im a big coffee lover an
Kristie H.
I love this creamer. I am lactose intolerant and I worried that this would be watery compared to real cream. However, it is better than real cream. It's sweet but not too sweet and I don't have to put sugar in my coffee.