Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer

by Silk

#13 in Coffee Creamer

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

What’s your favorite non-dairy coffee creamer? I’ve been using Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer but I’m open to new suggestions!
Has anyone tried this delicious coffee creamer?I love this non dairy coffee creamer!As a matter of fact my entire family loves it!#Influenster ?
Just wondering how this taste in coffee?
Start your review of Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love that it’s dairy free and it taste delicious! It has the perfect amount of sweetness. I use it mostly for iced coffee. It’s really taste very very good, just like vanilla ice cream.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer uploaded by Sarah W.
Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Pretty smooth for a dairy-free creamer! I do like the Vanilla flavor although it’s not strong. Low calorie/fat/carb as well. Stays fresh only 7-10 days, so I can’t finish the whole bottle. I appreciate the coupons and sales. I recommend this! -Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer
Jenna W.
Northville, MI
Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer uploaded by Jenna W.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
If you’re looking for daily free coffee creamer. I recommend this product. It does not contain coconut oil. Taste pretty smooth and delicious.Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer
Carly M.
Milwaukee, WI
Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer uploaded by Carly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite almond creamer! It is so delicious and goes perfect with my morning coffee! I couldn’t survive without it! I recommend this to anyone looking for an almond coffee creamer! You won’t be disappointed.
Nikayah M.
Epping, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s like a thickest texture to it but makes coffee taste really well! I use it every morning and it doesn’t make the coffee really sweet
Eileen H.
Sunnyvale, CA
great vanilla creamer! i don’t taste too much of the almond. the color is kind of tan and I didn’t think it looked too creamy. out of curiosity, I tried a little bit of it alone and it tasted like melted vanilla ice cream— yum!!
Jolea E.
Weaverville, NC
Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer uploaded by Jolea E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can you say DELICIOUS! I'm hooked! I love Silk almond milk and now I'm in love with this! This only has 1 gram less sugar than my ordinary creamer but the taste is definitely here! I wish it had protein in it but I'm not complaining! Plus the price is great too💟
Crystal M.
I really like the taste of this creamer especially for a nondairy creamer. I tried other and this my favorite so far, it blends well with my coffee and I like that it’s lower in calories compared to regular dairy creamer. I’m not vegan or lactose intolerant but i want to reduce my dairy intake and found this creamer as a replacement. Would recommend.
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Hands down this is my favorite creamer. I love that it’s non-dairy and I love the flavor of it! Tastes so good in coffee with a little bit of almond milk as well. I buy it anytime I run out of it. I would definitely say this is their best flavor. I wanted to love the caramel one they have but I just don’t like the taste.
Kimberly A.
As of late, Silk almond creamer is all I buy! It’s delicious, creamy, not too sweet, and healthier for my body than milk-based creamers. It sometimes separates from coffee that is overly hot, but I just stir and it mixes back just fine. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor V.
Mooresville, NC
il y a 8 mois
Amber S. il y a 6 mois
I like Silk unsweeted creamers! Hazelnut and pumpkin spice are my favorites!
Isabel V.
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried this Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer? I’ve used the original Almond milk from the same brand and the milk always curdle. But I’ve swapped it for the actual creamer and works and tastes like a miracle!
Melanie G. il y a 5 mois