Silk Unsweet Coconutmilk

by Silk

#7 in Coconut Milk

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

What kind of food/baking products do you pair this with?
How does this compare to almond milk? i only drink the unsweetened vanilla, but am interested in the coconut variety.
Start your review of Silk Unsweet Coconutmilk!
Rebecca R.
Silk Unsweet Coconutmilk uploaded by Rebecca R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this milk. I have been trying to get away from dairy products . I like this in my coffee, cereal and in my cooking . The shelf life is great too.
mia V.
southelgin
Silk Unsweet Coconutmilk uploaded by mia V.
Purchased at: Target
great alternative for milk it’s really good and i would recommend it to my fellow lactose intolerant people
Asia W.
Silk Unsweet Coconutmilk uploaded by Asia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a lactose intolerant person and it's hard for me to drink certain milks because of it after getting pregnant that's when I became lactose intolerance so I had to find Alternatives and this unsweetened coconut milk is a lifesaver it is so tasty and creamy and so good for you I highly recommend looking into getting this if you were like me I use them in my lattes I use this in my coffee I drink it just normal I use it for literally everything it is amazing and it does not make my stomach hurt like cow milk does now
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
Can not live with out this stuff lol lol Absolutely the best almond milk available is from Silk. Perfect if your lactose intolerant, perfect if your vegan, perfect if your on a diet, or if you just want to be healthier :D Me and my kids love making smoothies with Coconut or Almond milk, it makes them rich and very creamy..
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for awhile but found Almondmilk was slightly better in consistency and taste. However I think the coconut has more towards a keto diet thh it en Almondmilk.
Tonya T.
Hurst, TX
Silk Unsweet Coconutmilk uploaded by Tonya T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. It's delicious and low in sugar. It's much better than other nut milks and I highly recommend giving it a try. If you are looking for something sweeter try the original.
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Coconut is life! I love anything coconut! This unsweetened coconut milk is great. I can even drink it by itself. I do not like plain white milk, so I use this and unsweetened almond milk instead! Low carb and zero sugars!
DJ O.
Batavia, OH
Silk Unsweet Coconutmilk uploaded by DJ O.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the unsweetened coconut milk from Silk. It is great on cereal or with a sweet pastry. I live to cook with the unsweet flavor as well. I have made a few great desserts and the coconut flavor is a nice subtle addition. With the sweet coconut milk, there is just too much coconut flavoring. I have bought the silk brand multiple times because my local Kroger no longer carries STO coconut milk. It is hard to find the unsweetened variety, but well worth it in recipes. It also cuts the calorie count in half and tastes great as a milk substitute.
Jacqueline F.
Honestly, Silk Coconut milk, for me, is far better in every way than dairy milk! Tastes better, better on your body, less calories. I will always stay true to my Silk! Great stuff!
Aspen M.
China Grove, NC
I am a huge fan of silk. This coconut milk really tastes like coconut. So much so that it drowns out the taste of other flavors when you cook with it. Best in smoothies or cereal.